GT6 Tōge | Show Your Tōge Cars

lots background.jpg
initial d.jpg
 
Man... I wish i was part of a Touge Team! Nice pics guys :cheers:
 
PicsArt_1392312829454.jpg

Bonus. I'll upload more images once I start to feel better. Have fun everyone.
 
So... this is a Touge thread... and it doesn't have the "Touge Maou", the "Demon Lord of Mountain Passes"? What bull is this?

CityofArtsandSciences-Night_1_zps992b9d99.jpg


CityofArtsandSciences-Night_zpsead43c51.jpg
 
I'm such a hypocrite. I made this thread and haven't posted a damn thing in a while. I hope I have time to get on GT6 later tonight.

Nice pics @Bushido Cobra 👍
thanks man. hey look it isnt ur fault, with being on nur really often lately, it was hard to get diversity with our pics that much anymore. but with the new course out, this will definitely keep us occupied until course creators release.:cheers:
 
and nothing is wrong with his drawing. dont hate on is own peersonal design.
Did I say I was hating? Also don't double post and work on that grammar.
Read the AUP
 
Did I say I was hating? Also don't double post and work on that grammar.
Read the AUP
I apologize, when I saw your post i misunderstood your signature and thought it was apart of your comment. At the time it look as if your were commenting negatively against my friend's work. my apologies.
 
160HP is not enough for me on a big track. You need something more to power over not just powerslide.
 
Back