GT6 telemetry

• Thread starter Marius789
  • 19 comments

Do you miss the telemetry options in GT6?

• Total voters
If we're talking Motec data export, I really wish that came back.

Judging by the localization string resources on the gran-turismo.com site, exporting of telemetry was a planned feature:

pUmr5Rc.png

Whether that still is the case remains to be seen.

Yes, that and IIRC you were able to compare driving lines, braking points, steering angles and such with replays.

Also miss being able to change the ghost to just a line. I don’t remember seeing that in the GTS ghost settings.

The ghost line was such a nice feature, i can't see how it's more difficult to implement than rendering the full car.

Really disappointing how simple features like these and the data (the game needs to record data anyway surely?) readily available in GT6 now aren't available to us in the more modern game

I miss the map and speed warning (bold arrows that change color) of GT5/6.

The current map is simply too small; most times useless.

Also, the speed/brake warning is only visible on one view mode, what is the point of having that....

Last edited:

The current map is simply too small; most times useless.

Also, the speed/brack warning is only visible on one view mold, what is the point of having that....
You mean the blind spot indicator? The radar works far better.

Also, the speed/brake warning is only visible on one view mode, what is the point of having that....

You mean the dynamic racing line? Yeah I was amazed (in a disappointed way) when i put racing line on the other day to learn a new track and it literally is just a line, it doesn't give any indication for braking!? So much has been stripped out of GTS. Really bizarre.

You mean the dynamic racing line? Yeah I was amazed (in a disappointed way) when i put racing line on the other day to learn a new track and it literally is just a line, it doesn't give any indication for braking!? So much has been stripped out of GTS. Really bizarre.
I miss that line because of my miopia:lol:

That was a nice feature as well. After turning driving line on in GTS, I stopped using it and just taught myself without a driving line.

Back