GT6 Update List [1.22 Final]

Are you happy with the past updates?

• Total voters
Somewhat happy with the updates . Some have brought good content , others brought more bugs that had to be corrected .

Next update sounds promising though .

Somewhat happy with the updates . Some have brought good content , others brought more bugs that had to be corrected .

Next update sounds promising though .

Yep!

There are only three projects to finish.
-Course Maker
-FIA Championship
-Vision Gran Turismo

Ohhhh god... it's going to be a loooong way before I finish installing all of them :/

I need to find a way to install all this stuff fast, because with my current internet speed I'm going to finish in one or two... MONTHS :/

1.22 is 2133 MB on me but its like 8gb because it takes sooooooo long so i didnt did the update but im gonna do the update

Something in the GT6 updates after 1.07 or 1.08(?) renders the game unplayable offline. So I have decided to enjoy the game without the updates. Shame on you, Kaz and PD.

Something in the GT6 updates after 1.07 or 1.08(?) renders the game unplayable offline. So I have decided to enjoy the game without the updates. Shame on you, Kaz and PD.
It's certainly playable offline after the final update... though IIRC it pings a notice about the connection.

Last edited:
Last time I tried it (think it was earlier in the year before I finally got GT5 to boot up for the first time in over decade), Works perfectly fine for me.

Back