Update Log (Old Thread)

I think this is pointless as everybody can see this through the in-game menus and the GTPlanet news section and GTP formus as every update we get, somebody makes a thread for undocumented changes, which has a list of official changes.

I think this is already covered, don't stress yourself man. 👍

I think this is pointless as everybody can see this through the in-game menus and the GTPlanet news section and GTP formus as every update we get, somebody makes a thread for undocumented changes, which has a list of official changes.

I think this is already covered, don't stress yourself man. 👍

What exactly is this supposed to mean? Do you just go through random threads and speak bad about people's things, or what? I compiled this because there is not another thread of this sorts. Either way, it is on the main GT6 forum page for everyone to see if they so desire.

If you don't agree with my thread tell me why.

Last edited:
What exactly is this supposed to mean? Do you just go through random threads and speak bad about people's things, or what? I compiled this because there is not another thread of this sorts. Either way, it is on the main GT6 forum page for everyone to see if they so desire. I advise that you quit trolling and "giving advice" before a moderator gets to you himself. That is my advice for you, sir.

1. This is not an undocumented changes thread
2. This is not a disscussion thread

If you cannot follow the OP's rule, you are welcome to troll elsewhere.

Either way, its also not advisable to start calling people trolls just because they may not agree with your thread....and that is my advice to you. You might want to follow that little piece of advice before a moderator gets to, you. ;)

@kolio123 If you think that the topic is not thread worthy, just hit the report button with your explanation why you believe its not worthy and let the staff decide. Saves a lot of bickering back and forth that way. :cheers:

@GTP_CargoRatt
What he thinks is wrong with my thread is all I want to know.

I think he pretty much summed it up in his post, nothing more to be said really.

"I think this is pointless as everybody can see this through the in-game menus and the GTPlanet news section and GTP formus as every update we get, somebody makes a thread for undocumented changes, which has a list of official changes.
I think this is already covered,
don't stress yourself man
."

There you go @TheProRacer there's your sign. ;) That's what @kolio123 was getting at. I myself don't really see why we need a thread for this either, especially when you are requesting no discussions. :odd: Its an open thread, what do you think is going to happen? People are going to come in and want to discuss things and then you are going to get all pissed off. I really can't see this as doing any good. It might have worked before the forum changes when you could lock your own thread, but not now. People are going to come here and say things and with your attitude that you have shown already in disagreeing with another member, I really can't see this as going in a good direction.​

@TheProRacer Yes, I admit, that did sound very negative now that I look back at it.

I am not literally dissing the thread. I just don't see the point, besides showing people previous updates in a thread fashion. I am not going to report you. You had a brilliant idea, if this topic was not all ready covered.

Cheers.

I wouldn't be so hasty to say the Senna stuff is confirmed for 1.07, GT website says it's planned for late May so even if we do get an update on the 14th (which isn't confirmed but highly likely), we won't get the Senna stuff until the next update or ninja update after that.

Don't mean to pick or anything but you're only going for the major updates? Stuff like the original update for the M4, and Mario Andretti's Hudson isn't mentioned?

Wow. Cut the guy some slack. He is just trying to provide another avenue for information. If you don't like it just move on. Everyone is entitled to posting up information here. At least this guy is posting up facts about the game. Unlike most of the crap posted here............
And remember not everyone know where or how to find the update information or know all the documented and undocumented changes.....

Wow. Cut the guy some slack. He is just trying to provide another avenue for information. If you don't like it just move on. Everyone is entitled to posting up information here. At least this guy is posting up facts about the game. Unlike most of the crap posted here............
And remember not everyone know where or how to find the update information or know all the documented and undocumented changes.....

Thank you.

To anyone coming to this thread, read this post before you complain or say anything irrelevant or mean.

Back