GT6 What To Build Series

Messages
488
United States
United States
Messages
TurboJunky34
This is a series where you tell me what to build and I will randomly choose one of the requests and that will be the next episode. So lets jump right into it and start by checking out the first episode below with more to come weekly. Stay tuned and post requests!
 
Last edited:
Well here it is guys! The second episode of the What To Build series on the channel! Remember to keep posting your requests below and more importantly stay tuned for more to come as the requests come.

@Spongeinside
 
Can you do a lexus
 
Can you do a lexus
Which Lexus? Altezza Gita might be fun.

Anyway, this is something i'm doing for a GT magazine. My vote goes to a Subaru 360 (turn it into a classic touring car :dopey:).
 
Naah, commoners Supercar tosh! :p

(Just a quick reminder to use capitals/full stops ;)).
 
I have no problem building an LFA haha I already have the Nurburgring Edition but I don't have the regular one, so I could always build that one.
 
See if you can make a GT3 LFA or turn the IS-F into a AMG Black Killer.
 
New Episode will be uploaded tomorrow! Stay Tuned!
 
Well here it is guys! The second episode of the What To Build series on the channel! Remember to keep posting your requests below and more importantly stay tuned for more to come as the requests come.
@Spongeinside

Out of curiosity, it would be interesting to see how much better this car would perform if you actually tuned the gearbox to suit the midrange turbo. Your gears should be much longer and you should be shifting at around 5000rpm which would be just after the peak power and torque.
I am only speaking from experience with setting up drag tunes using mid range turbos. In these circumstances you are only flogging a dead horse winding it out to the max rpm because max power tapered off 2000+ rpm prior.
Please i mean no offence in this post, and would truly be interested in seeing what laptime this car could turn out with a matched transmission tune.
Great video and look forward to more.
 
Could you do a what to build for the volvo s40 or a similar saloon, I would be so happy if you made this into a touring car! Thankyou, and by the way good work on the two videos above!!
 
Out of curiosity, it would be interesting to see how much better this car would perform if you actually tuned the gearbox to suit the midrange turbo. Your gears should be much longer and you should be shifting at around 5000rpm which would be just after the peak power and torque.
I am only speaking from experience with setting up drag tunes using mid range turbos. In these circumstances you are only flogging a dead horse winding it out to the max rpm because max power tapered off 2000+ rpm prior.
Please i mean no offence in this post, and would truly be interested in seeing what laptime this car could turn out with a matched transmission tune.
Great video and look forward to more.
Thank you for the advice. Beat me up if you have to haha.
 
Could you do a what to build for the volvo s40 or a similar saloon, I would be so happy if you made this into a touring car! Thankyou, and by the way good work on the two videos above!!
Will check out what I can do.
 
Well here it is guys, Episode 3!
Hope you enjoy!
 
Could you do a what to build for the volvo s40 or a similar saloon, I would be so happy if you made this into a touring car! Thankyou, and by the way good work on the two videos above!!
I will try making a circuit setup for the Volvo S60 T-5 Sport '03 if that works for you.
 
Is the Prelude coming soon?
I was also on the idea of making a change to this as well. I was thinking about making the videos more often during the week instead of just on Wednesdays.
 
Try building a Soarer, about a 1997 or so. Build it for track racing, lightweight and not too much power!
That is my request! :p
 
Back