GT6's Soundtrack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jason115
  • 4 comments
  • 907 views

Songs from past GT's in GT6


  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
Messages
318
Greece
Athens, Greece
I don't know if anyone else cares, but some music featured in GT6's Soundtrack has songs from past GT's, which bring a nostalgia factor to the game. So, what's your thoughts on this?
 
Last edited:
I liked some of the songs in GT4. But in GT5, I just turned off the race BGM, I found it distracting. I will do the same with GT6.

I love the menu music though, its so catchy.
 
I have switched off all the race/replay music but the menu music is definitely worth listening to.
 
Per-Race on n License soo EPIC!! like Japanese music
 
Love that song .... Daiki Kasho - I'm Looking For You Now ... Makes you wanna drive your car really hard ;)
 
Back