Gt7 About the 2-player race problem

• Thread starter pro_gt
  • 8 comments
Turkey
Turkey
In 2-person racing mode, the car on the right is always going slower than the one on the left. what is the reason for this? i have two dualsense controllers. I tried both sides, the result is always the same. The vehicle on the right is always going 20-30 km/h slower. I'm saying it again. No problem with my controllers.

It's a known issue. What's unknown is whether PD will ever fix it.

Essentially, the 2nd player in a split-screen race will always have a huge disadvantage. All assists are on and can't be disabled.

It's a known issue. What's unknown is whether PD will ever fix it.

Essentially, the 2nd player in a split-screen race will always have a huge disadvantage. All assists are on and can't be disabled.
I don't know how to solve this problem as no tool settings can be made. Why are all assistants active for player 2? Is it because all help is open?

I don't know how to solve this problem as no tool settings can be made. Why are all assistants active for player 2? Is it because all help is open?
There's nothing for you to solve. Split-screen multiplayer is simply broken in this game, and there's nothing for us to do but to wait and hope for Polyphony to someday fix(finish) it.

Back