GT7 April 2024 Update Predictions

• Thread starter SBX
  • 207 comments
Well at least we got the Afeela out the way.

Edit: I didn't see the Chevelle, that makes me happy.

Last edited:
Happy the Chevelle is in as more diversity in the classic car roster is always welcome.

Happy the Afeela is in mostly because it was inevitable, so getting it out of the way early means people won't be dooming about it in future update discussions.

Happy the Chevelle is in as more diversity in the classic car roster is always welcome.

Happy the Afeela is in mostly because it was inevitable, so getting it out of the way early means people won't be dooming about it in future update discussions.
My thoughts exactly. As far as I'm aware we don't have any concept cars hanging over us, until the next announcement anyway.

Happy the Afeela is in mostly because it was inevitable, so getting it out of the way early means people won't be dooming about it in future update discussions
On a contrary, they still have Afeela '26 entry in the game files. The one we're going to get is a prototype

My thoughts exactly. As far as I'm aware we don't have any concept cars hanging over us, until the next announcement anyway.

This is the best news. May update could be pretty wild thanks to that. :)

On a contrary, they still have Afeela '26 entry in the game files. The one we're going to get is a prototype

Not the first time when year in data files is different than actual car added. I am pretty sure this is the same thing. This afeela which is added tomorrow is the same PD and Sony revealed some months ago.

Last edited:
This is the best news. May update could be pretty wild thanks to that. :)
IMG_5229.jpeg

I feel I share a similar opinion that while this isn’t the most exciting update, this at least gets the Aleefa and another VGT out of the way. Cars added make sense as they shouldn’t affect anything related to the GTWS.

will this be last gt7 update?
My guy, this is year 3 for this game. It hasn't bombed in sales (Its done quite the opposite if anything) and the playerbase, as dissatisfied as many are, hasn't dropped to disastrously low levels (which is usually the time when the big wigs quickly decide its best to pull the plug). Chill out with this insanity, its not that deep.

My guy, this is year 3 for this game. It hasn't bombed in sales (Its done quite the opposite if anything) and the playerbase, as dissatisfied as many are, hasn't dropped to disastrously low levels (which is usually the time when the big wigs quickly decide its best to pull the plug). Chill out with this insanity, its not that deep.
it was just a simple question " my guy "

it was just a simple question " my guy "
And yet, it follows the familiar pattern seen in your other posts about a "Final update" for this game in particular (which is again overblowing things). Not even sure why you are continually fixated on this.

that's an answer which I expected..thanks

This is not answer… just pure speculation xD this could not be true at all.

1. Why do you all expect a PS5 Pro bigger update? What if we will get just new graphic mode and thats it?
2. Why some of you think this mistical „ps5pro update” will be the last one?

This is all just pure wishes and speculations not supported by any information at all. Stop writing like you know something more xD

Last edited:
This is not answer… just pure speculation xD this could not be true at all.

1. Why do you all expect a PS5 Pro bigger update? What if we will get just new graphic mode and thats it?
2. Why some of you think this mistical „ps5pro update” will be the last one?

This is all just pure wishes and speculations not supported by any information at all. Stop writing like you know something more xD
1. Simply yes, they should celebrate such occasion with shiniest car possible (Deltawing with chrome paint?)
the-deltawing-racing-cars-driven-by-andy-meyrick-katherine-news-photo-1585701688.jpg

2. Until GT8 announcement I would say, otherwise we can only speculate.

Last edited:
1. Simply yes, they should celebrate such occasion with shiniest car possible (Deltawing with chrome paint?)
View attachment 1349997
2. Until GT8 announcement I would say, otherwise we can only speculate.
1. Or they will just make standard update with some fancy new graphics and call it a day. This is just speculation.
2. Between GT sport and GT7 was 5 years. GT7 just got passed 2 years and Kaz did said it is long term project. I really doubt it will be the end that soon. We are getting regular updates every month good or bad, those are still regular. Gt7 is still selling very well, they are adding legendary cars like GT-One (which would be perfect to announce in GT8 if it was close) There is literally nothing to indicate that GT7 is ending it’s life cycle.

Back