Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Online gamers

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Junkman55

(Banned)
United States
United States
I think there are two camps the gamers and the race car drivers . Both want PD to make the
Best what ever, on release day . My question is what are the odds on who will win.

It is a car game that has realistic driving physics. It is a game, not an online racing simulator. Making online sim-style races as a feature however, similar to GT sport is wise for them. It is not wise at all for them to remove the game part and just be an online racing simulator like the millions of pc online race sims. I say for people that want just an online racing sim they should go play those. That's not PD's product and they aren't going to have the top-of-the-line offering for it.

It is a car game that has realistic driving physics. It is a game, not an online racing simulator. Making online sim-style races as a feature however, similar to GT sport is wise for them. It is not wise at all for them to remove the game part and just be an online racing simulator like the millions of pc online race sims. I say for people that want just an online racing sim they should go play those. That's not PD's product and they aren't going to have the top-of-the-line offering for it.

Sony and PD gave us a 4K Simulator with plenty of online racing with GTS . Tell me where can you can get that for $20 with a Sony $60 online drive for a For a year?

It's a safe bet that the game will be more of a simcade with GT Sport-esque online events. Many people don't want an online-only game again and would like to play offline but aren't opposed to having online features.

It's a safe bet that the game will be more of a simcade with GT Sport-esque online events. Many people don't want an online-only game again and would like to play offline but aren't opposed to having online features.
We don’t need another Racing game . What is needed is online racing simulator that’s put us in competition with other real people trying to get the win. The problem is cost you will need To add a PS5 and GT7 to start But there is hope GTS came in with a cost of $20 . PD might be reading the tea leaves for a good online racing format we can only hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's more of a what you want than what we need. I don't need GT to be iRacing-esque and focus only on Esports. We had a title like that already, and while the sales figures were great, the main attraction to the game wasn't even online racing for the majority of users. The console market just doesn't have enough demand for that yet I'm afraid.

You are right GT7 needs to bring AI racing and online racing into one great system format. But the only growth can be made with online racing the customer base Is willing to spend crazy money to feel they are in a race car beating the competition . GTS took a $20 simulators and made drivers put down a DS4 controller and Buy a Wheel setups that cost more then the PS4.

Back