GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 31,388 comments
I don't normally do this, but Grand Valley is stumping me, so I'm hoping somebody can watch my Q lap and tell me what I'm missing. I'm something like 3/4 of a second off the time I think I should be able to achieve.

And yes, I know I don't need to take a wide line going around T2, but that's not the reason my times are so slow.

I've set BB to -2, which helps. The problem isn't the car, because I get about the same time with other cars.

Thanks in advance.

1) After turn 1, there is no need to go right and take a wide line into turn 2. I don't know why people do that (as lots do). Keep tight to the left.
2) You turn in too shallow at the pedestrian bridge which puts you on a line to the gravel on the left at turn 4 and then you compensate by easing off the gas which loses time. Instead, and this is how I tackle it, momentarily drop throttle to say 70% as you go under the bridge and then turn in, as you turn then throttle back out. This will give you a better line through turns 3 and 4 allowing you to go full throttle into the braking zone at the 400m marker. If you are brave you can go flat out through this, but with the Veyron at least, I find it responds better with a momentary lift at the bridge.
3) Not sure what car you are using, but I find staying in 2nd is better at the hairpin. If you do need to drop to 1st for turn in, shift back up to 2nd before the apex. Not afterwards.
4) Turns 5 and 6 you completely miss the apex. I usually, coast entering turn 5 and just as I approach it, then trail brake and turn in through turn 6. The be off the brakes and accelerating into and through turn 7 which should be a straight line at that point.
5) You turn in too soon for turn 11 (the one before the long bridge). Stay in the middle of the road a bit more and then turn in later. This will give you a better line for accelerating out across the bridge. This is one of the biggest areas that time is lost.
6) Through the tunnel I would not drop to 1st. I drop to 2nd but sometimes stay in 3rd but that could be very car dependent.
7) The left, right after the tunnel I am usually shifting up between turns, of if slow coming out, then usually by the right hander apex. Again, tends to be very car dependent.
8) Through the second tunnel your line is wide. Get the right of the car up on the curb going through the tunnel apex. You will save a 1/10th right there.

Last edited:
1) After turn 1, there is no need to go right and take a wide line into turn 2. I don't know why people do that (as lots do). Keep tight to the left.
This is so true, but you have to slightly lift early for the downhill essess, power off for top speed down. This is solid advice.
3) Not sure what car you are using, but I find staying in 2nd is better at the hairpin. If you do need to drop to 1st for turn in, shift back up to 2nd before the apex. Not afterwards.
Agree, unless I'm really really wide or nudged I stay in second for the smoother exit and to reduce gear changes
5) You turn in too soon for turn 11 (the one before the long bridge). Stay in the middle of the road a bit more and then turn in later. This will give you a better line for accelerating out across the bridge. This is one of the biggest areas that time is lost.
This is the biggest thing here, if you follow the ghosts you will see all of them stick to the middle and just brush the brakes to nail an early full throttle exit. This is worth as Normsk said worth huge amounts of time.

Probably .8 second if you nail it.
8) Through the second tunnel your line is wide. Get the right of the car up on the curb going through the tunnel apex. You will save a 1/10th right there.
Have personally 2 lines through it, norms can be faster if I take 2nd to turn in to the chicane if I'm a bit deep I don't bother changing down but focus on coasting momentum through the left but already accelerating by then.

On balance I'd go tighter in the S3 chicane but it does mean braking earlier to open out the exit.

I don't normally do this, but Grand Valley is stumping me, so I'm hoping somebody can watch my Q lap and tell me what I'm missing. I'm something like 3/4 of a second off the time I think I should be able to achieve.

And yes, I know I don't need to take a wide line going around T2, but that's not the reason my times are so slow.

I've set BB to -2, which helps. The problem isn't the car, because I get about the same time with other cars.

Thanks in advance.

I'm no expert at GVH, but I really don't think first gear is necessary anywhere.

I hadn't saved my best laps so I had a a quick session to try again. I ended up matching my prior best but my Abroad account is still quicker.

Anyway, this is me trying my own advice with the Veyron. Still many mistakes where made and I lost around 0.2s on my hot lap compared to what I should have done...

Annoying the last penalty before I got my hot laps was on pace for a sub 1:55.3. That one pains me that I put it into the cliff.

Last edited:
Did another race at Spa this morning. Might’ve been the most challenging and enjoyable daily I’ve ever done. Started 8th, was up to P5 by lap 2 (b/c of idiots door banging like it’s a sprint race!), and the 5 of us drove quickly and cleanly for several laps, gapping the field. Such a thrill to run so close together at speed.

Then it started to rain. I stayed out on RMs to see how wet it’d get. Decided I could use IMs. Pitted lap 10, ended up P2 (not sure how!). P3 caught me on the last lap. Ended up P3!

The combination of fast laps at Spa, strategy, and car control in the wet, is just so good!

Just really casually glancing, I'd assume you are Citroen this week?
The replay is from the Hurrican. But I end up doing about the same thing with other cars, other than using 1st gear, which I've only done in this car.
I think you are attacking the track to much

Edit: basically @GrumpyOldMan my banter friend you are driving to hard.

Everything looks super busy in the replay, lots of throttle braking, shifting turning all in really small time windows.
This is exactly how it feels to me. I'm way too busy. Thanks for confirming that.

2) You turn in too shallow at the pedestrian bridge which puts you on a line to the gravel on the left at turn 4 and then you compensate by easing off the gas which loses time. Instead, and this is how I tackle it, momentarily drop throttle to say 70% as you go under the bridge and then turn in, as you turn then throttle back out. This will give you a better line through turns 3 and 4 allowing you to go full throttle into the braking zone at the 400m marker. If you are brave you can go flat out through this, but with the Veyron at least, I find it responds better with a momentary lift at the bridge.
4) Turns 5 and 6 you completely miss the apex. I usually, coast entering turn 5 and just as I approach it, then trail brake and turn in through turn 6. The be off the brakes and accelerating into and through turn 7 which should be a straight line at that point.
6) Through the tunnel I would not drop to 1st. I drop to 2nd but sometimes stay in 3rd but that could be very car dependent.
7) The left, right after the tunnel I am usually shifting up between turns, of if slow coming out, then usually by the right hander apex. Again, tends to be very car dependent.
Thanks you for the detailed analysis. I really appreciate it! I'm printing it out now, and I'll comb over it in detail. I'm sure this will help!

PD are trolling me!! Have tiny pixels can they squeeze out on an already full DR B bar??

Completed another 2 races.
Race 1 was all DR B and finished P7.

Race 2 was a mix lobby A/B I finished P2 above all the DR A and still PD found a miniscule pixel they can fill....argh...

2 interesting races tonight. First I saw a Supra behind just plough there way through 4 cars at the chicane after the Kemmel straight. They stayed on track and ended up in P4 and only a 4 second pen. Then later in the lap another tried to squeeze into a gap that wasn't there and spun me. Other than that I kinda had fun trying to claw my way back. Quitters helped my caused and someone pitted on the final lap as a little down poor came

Race 2 was fun. Rain after lap 7. Managed to drive myself up to P2 from P7. I was slowly catching the leader but I was more concerned about keeping the gap behind most race.

Good fun again on my 2 races.

I don't know why I keep doing these races at Spa. I'm terribly slow there, and I'm not getting any quicker, but I keep going back for more.

I managed to squeeze a run in this afternoon. It was a mixed lobby -- A/S, A/A, and B/S -- so it seems I've settled into the dregs of DR A. I was driving the Renault R.S.01 with a QT of 2:19.4, which got me P9 to start. There was light rain on the radar. I was doing okay during the dry portion, but lost a bunch of positions when I went wide on La Source a few laps in.

The rain started to fall on the track during lap 6. It was light, so I stayed out for a few more laps. Everything was good until lap 9, when the moisture really started to accumulate. I didn't crash, but I was really slow on that lap. Went into the pits for IMs in P4 and came out in P11. Picked up a few spots to crashed cars and quitters to P8 while it was raining. Lost a spot once the track started drying up. Finished where I started, in P9. 5 drivers quit.

Thanks in advance.

Loads of great feedback from other users, this is why I just love this community!!

The only advice I would give is to try to find the magic line in the ess down to the hairpin in the bottom. This is the line where you can go flat out without lifting off. There is .2-.3 right there.

If you want an additional .2, you have margins to start accelerating a little bit sooner before the apexes. This will render in a lot of penalties from hitting walls, crossing lines, etc though, before you finally nail it.

Credit to you for asking advice and showcasing the lap!

PD are trolling me!! Have tiny pixels can they squeeze out on an already full DR B bar??
You will be A momentarily. Trust the force.

I hadn't saved my best laps so I had a a quick session to try again. I ended up matching my prior best but my Abroad account is still quicker.

Anyway, this is me trying my own advice with the Veyron. Still many mistakes where made and I lost around 0.2s on my hot lap compared to what I should have done...

Annoying the last penalty before I got my hot laps was on pace for a sub 1:55.3. That one pains me that I put it into the cliff.

I had 1:54.6 after a penalty, hitting the wall in the LAST TUNNEL, completely meaningless, gained nothing, I was just being sloppy, lacking situational awareness! My advice: any penalty, quit/restart immediately to save the frustration.

Not that it will ever happen to me, but what happens when you hit A+? And what happens, like for our hero ADxRE, when you hit 100% A+ (I'm super impressed by the way, 100% A+)?

Is there a price? Or just the glory?

I think I might have had (one of) the best (race C) sport mode races I’ve ever had today, well yesterday as it’s past midnight at the time of this post 😅

Somehow I was in a lobby where my quali time was good enough for pole, so that always helps as it’s easier to stay out of trouble at the start, although not being able to hang on to the first place due to a mistake and even losing second place as well, we (the top 3 drivers) had managed to gap 4th place a bit and have a very nice battle amongst ourselves for some laps. At one point there was a bit of contact, I still don’t really know how it happened, but we all pretty much came away with no losses or damage, so it was all good in the end. After that I sort of lost touch with the others as they were just a bit quicker than me. When the pitstops came around half way, a went for a over cut strategy and managed to jump second place. I think he came out of the pits in heavy traffic or something because he was over 15sec. behind me when I came out of the pits. He later quit the race after dropping more places unfortunately. The driver in first at that point was just too fast for me to catch up with so I finished the race in second place, starting from pole, it’s not the ideal result but it could obviously been much worse, so I’m still happy with second.

It helped me a lot this race that it didn’t rain, there was rain on the radar, but it moved too slow to reach the track before the end of the race. It’s probably a controversial opinion, but I really don’t like rain races. Sure rain can ‘stir up the pot’ but imho it doesn’t make the racing better. Well, maybe better to watch, but not better to be in 😅

Completed another 2 races.
Race 1 was all DR B and finished P7.

Race 2 was a mix lobby A/B I finished P2 above all the DR A and still PD found a miniscule pixel they can fill....argh...
If I recall there is a delay in going up a rank and down a rank. Meaning, you could actually have enough points to get to A but not be there yet. They did this to avoid having people going from X to Y back to X back to Y super quickly.

Admittedly, it's been a while so it's a bit fuzzy... but that's why when you get to A - and you will - you'll already have a little bit of bar rather than it being completely empty.

Keep truckin!

Last edited:
@Moose78 - my goodness, that was something else! Let's not do that ever again!

I passed you when I thought you were ghosted but felt a thump and then saw you get squirrely in my mirror. So I was trying to get off the line, poorly it turns out, when you hit me. You let me by but I was feeling like it was entirely my fault! Sorry, sorry.

(Edit: at least, I hope that was the way you saw these events)

(It was the third driver that came by who did me dirty by forcing me wide at blanchemont)

Earlier on lap 1, I did the same thing you did later - missed blanchemont, hit the uneven tarmac/green stuff, and completely lost control. Ran into someone, it happened so fast, 5 well-deserved seconds penalty. From there it was just circling in the back.

This was a race to forget and turn the page. Tomorrow is another day and all that.

Still liking the audi here and noticed a lot others have too since the update. It does, however get extremely nervous on worn tires (this was a dry race). I seem to handle it in the rain okay, but I had lots of practice with it in the GTWS earlier.

I'm also not able to race anywhere near my qualy pace. I know that's common to not match in a race, but I seem to be quite a bit off that kind of pace. When you have an incident on lap1 of these longer races, it can get lonely for a very long time! Still, I do enjoy the longer races.

Last edited:
What a disaster that was! And @icycls was there. He can tell you. What's worse, I think I ruined his race, too. Many, many apologies @icycls!

A mixed A/S, A+/S lobby. I was driving the Renault. Started in P13 with my paltry QT of 2:19.3. Radar was showing it would be a dry race. It all started okay, I guess. I got bumped wide at Les Fagnes on lap 1. The driver actually waited up for me, which was really nice to see. I was mostly staying with the pack, picking up spots from drivers who went off and losing them to the faster drivers when they caught up. I got ahead of @icycls at one point, too, who was going slowly. Guess it was that 5-second penalty.

Eventually, I found myself a couple seconds ahead of @icycls and was looking forward to racing together once he caught me. That came sooner than I expected, when I spun myself out coming out of Les Fagnes. @icycls was right on my bumper at Stavelot and maybe tapped me from behind as I was just trying to get back up to speed. He went by and I thought all was good, but I found him waiting at the penalty line for me. I just wanted him to go on and race, so I gave him what I thought was going to be a light tap from behind, but it turned out to be enough of an impact to give me damage, and I assume him, too. Again, apologies to @icycls. We went on around Blanchimont and he caught the curb and spun around. I figured it was at least partly due the damage I inflicted on him so I waited up after the chicane.

We were at the very back of the field by that point. I chased @icycls untll we both pitted on lap 10. Somehow I came out of the pits ahead of him and he chased me for a while until I spun out on Blanchimont a couple laps later.

And the self-inflicted problems just kept on coming after that -- penalties and spins galore. Ended up so far back that the time expired before I could finish the race. A complete disaster.

Apologies again, @icycls. It was great seeing you in the race! I hope we can do it again sometime... just not like that.

Last edited:
What a disaster that was! And @icycls was there. He can tell you. What's worse, I think I ruined his race, too. Many, many apologies @icycls!

A mixed A/S, A+/S lobby. I was driving the Renault. Started in P13 with my paltry QT of 2:19.3. Radar was showing it would be a dry race. It all started okay, I guess. I got bumped wide at Les Fagnes on lap 1. The driver actually waited up for me, which was really nice to see. I was mostly staying with the pack, picking up spots from drivers who went off and losing them to the faster drivers when they caught up. I got ahead of @icycls at one point, too, who was going slowly. Guess it was that 5-second penalty.

Eventually, I found myself a couple seconds ahead of @icycls and was looking forward to racing together once he caught me. That came sooner than I expected, when I spun myself out coming out of Les Fagnes. @icycls was right on my bumper at Stavelot and maybe tapped me from behind as I was just trying to get back up to speed. He went by and I thought all was good, but I found him waiting at the penalty line for me. I just wanted him to go on and race, so I game him what I thought was going to be a light tap from behind, but it turned out to be enough of an impact to give me damage, and I assume him, too. Again, apologies to @icycls. We went on around Blanchimont and he caught the curb and spun around. I figured it was at least partly due the damage I inflicted on him so I waited up after the chicane.

We were at the very back of the field by that point. I chased @icycls untll we both pitted on lap 10. Somehow I came out of the pits ahead of him and he chased me for a while until I spun out on Blanchimont a couple laps later.

And the self-inflicted problems just kept on coming after that -- penalties and spins galore. Ended up so far back that the time expired before I could finish the race. A complete disaster.

Apologies again, @icycls. It was great seeing you in the race! I hope we can do it again sometime... just not like that.
nope, my second spin was the third driver barging through when he saw a couple clowns!!!!

Agreed, let's not do that again!

The replay is from the Hurrican. But I end up doing about the same thing with other cars, other than using 1st gear, which I've only done in this car.

This is exactly how it feels to me. I'm way too busy. Thanks for confirming that.

Thanks you for the detailed analysis. I really appreciate it! I'm printing it out now, and I'll comb over it in detail. I'm sure this will help!

I thought I would see what I could do with the Huracan. It took a few laps to figure it out. It is a high revving car and you do need the low gears to get the best out of it.

I ended up setting I new best QT. 1:55.280.

I captured my live feed and put it up on my channel so you can see what I did.

GT7 | DR B 24-13 QT | Lamborghini Huracan

I’m tempted to try to race it but the last time I tried a Huracan at GV it was terrible. Good for QT but horrid understeer when in traffic which makes the cornering hard.

I then had to go with the GTR. I still can’t get over that car. My best time is 1:55.8.

Edit.

I just did a race with the Hurrican and it’s a contender. I was in a split A+/A lobby starting at 11th with my improved QT time, and though I finished in 9th, I was only five seconds back from a trio of A+ guys and 1.5s covered my pack. It was a close race.

IMG_7888.jpeg

We would trading place throughout the race; it was close. It was truly one of those awesome races, even though I did not podium.

That one warrants a video.

Last edited:
I thought I would see what I could do with the Huracan. It took a few laps to figure it out. It is a high revving car and you do need the low gears to get the best out of it.

I ended up setting I new best QT. 1:55.280.

I captured my live feed and put it up on my channel so you can see what I did.

GT7 | DR B 24-13 QT | Lamborghini Huracan

I’m tempted to try to race it but the last time I tried a Huracan at GV it was terrible. Good for QT but horrid understeer when in traffic which makes the cornering hard.

I then had to go with the GTR. I still can’t get over that car. My best time is 1:55.8.

I usually like the Huracan but not here. Tried 6 laps and 1:55.8 and just doesn’t feel good.
I’ve got a couple of others I’ve been eyeing and I’ll report back if I find a winner.

Are you running Bb+2?

Running bb +3 in GTR and in everything I tested including the Evo which I’ll post in a few. Took another 1/4 second off my GTR time.
Rev it the Evo to heaven until the hairpin lol. Used the #12 replay then chased his ghost for a few laps.

T1 is key not fully slowing too far before the hairpin is key. I didn’t enter the long bridge in 2nd line the ghost I was chasing but it still worked out fairly well.

Hope this helps @GrumpyOldMan
Evo is waiting for you 😁😁

Last edited:
Long Post, sorry if it’s spam but I need a bit of a rant as I’ve a bone to pick with PD!

Firstly,

Stewards of GT Planet, what are your thoughts on this incident? I know I give him a bit of a lunge, but as far as I was concerned he left the door wide open and I was well within braking distance to get the move done cleanly, as I’ve done it plenty of times before and the Ferrari is strong under braking

I feel as though the Jaguar realised he left the door open while he was braking and attempted to shut it after it was too late resulting in himself pitting himself on my car as I was already fully alongside and fully on the brakes at this point. Even when he “turns in” he is way to early for the apex, he’s not even remotely steering towards the corner, he’s intentionally trying to block me off. This guy took exception to the incident which is obvious if you watch the clip as he attempts to ram me the following lap and fails miserably and was privately messaging after saying all sorts of stuff and how he was going to get me back, I simply told him I don’t particularly care as it’s my practice account and he can try if he wants because I know I’m faster than him

Secondly, a follow on from this race [Video of full race included if anyone wants to watch or comment on it]
The very next race. I was just doing clean races to get my SR back up to S so I wasn’t going to get too involved with any situations up ahead as I could have happily taken a DR hit if I got a clean race bonus.
Here is where I have a bone to pick with PD.

Firstly, I got punted off track after taking a wide berth into a corner where cars were sliding around. I took the wide berth because as I said before I wanted to give extra room to others to avoid unnecessary contacts. I got slammed against the wall and got a 2:00 second penalty for my troubles. It wasn’t even the typical wall collision penalty, it was just a straight two seconds for getting rammed in my side and into the wall

Secondly, the Jaguar did indeed get me back, but apart from the lap 1 incidents, can anyone tell me (from the video) what exactly I did to deserve my SR rating going down after the race? I did get a track limits penalty once, but apart from me getting rammed hard twice out of my control, I didn’t even come close to a car.

Proof he did it on purpose

D6C127C2-6029-4374-8627-3B2EC3A6FB5E.jpeg

Now I’m not going to lie and say I’m always a clean driver, if someone wants to drive dirty against me, I’m prone to giving them the fight they want but I’m never dirty against drivers that don’t deserve it. I’m not even dirty against drivers who make desperate moves that result in crashes but they had good intentions. I know that’s no excuse for getting into it which is kind of shameful, but I’m a skilled enough driver to not accidentally be dirty against others a lot of the time.

Bonus: In the second clip on my final lap I decided to run the same line I did which resulted in the crash on the original clip to demonstrate how I normally take that line while remaining close to the apex.

Bonus 2: Dirty driver that punted me tried to get me again later on but I hit him with a beautiful dummy and went past him cleanly

Anyways, sorry for the long post! Would love some opinions on it! Thanks

Last edited:
Gave the Evo a race test and I definitely liked it in race too.

View attachment 1341237

Well done. I’m beginning to get used to the Evo now and have set my new fastest lap. GV is so frustrating though. I got down to a 1:55.045 but that was invalidated due to a cut penalty. Must have been a pixel.

It seems every lap I’m getting a penalty as I try to squeeze out time. I need to step away for the night….

Also I need to work out the width of the EVO as it appears to be narrower than the Veyron and others, so I’m finding myself completely off track whereas other cars would still be in.

Last edited:

Thanks in advance.

Overall I think your issue is that you are not extending the tracks in certain places to maximise exit speed and in other parts you’re not shortening the track enough

Turn 1 - On the power a bit late, really get on that power as soon as you can and plant the throttle. If you get it just right you can be flat out accelerating and leave a centimetre to the wall behind you - you can probably gain a few 1/100s here

Coming down the hill - You’re opening the first bend too much, you can just follow the white line flat out through there easily - Second bend, you’re too close to the apex, that’s where you can extend the track abit and open it up, slight lift on the throttle to help the car turn in and then flat out again. You can keep it planted then through Bend 3 all the way to the braking point, just turn in early to the last one to prevent yourself running wide - Overall here you’re coasting too much down the hill, you can get down the hill flat out only lifting briefly in the middle to get turned in - Also don’t be afraid to dip two tires into the sand. 3 or more wheels over the white line is a penalty so use all the track provided here - You can gain another 2-3 tenths here I feel

Hairpin - Practically perfect - Don’t think you can gain much more time here to be honest

Sector 2 - Again on extending / shortening the track where needs be - Really launch the car into the first left hander, coast along the center line then a quick dab of brakes to turn the car in - Cheat the first corner here, aim the car through the next corners and you can go flat out through here getting close to the wall before a trail braking into the sharp right hander, turning in, back on the power close to the apex and braking sharply to turn to see the corner exit - then flat on the throttle again extending the exit right to the track limits - Again you’re just coasting abit too much here - Opening corners that don’t need to be opened - I would say another 1/10th here maybe 2/10ths

Long left into right hander before the bridge - Good braking mark, but you can launch the car hard on the brakes right to the apex of that first corner and almost follow the camber of the road on 50% throttle before full acceleration when you see the turn in for the right hander - Again here not shortening the track for this corner, you can really follow the white line here, then get fully on the power as you see the exit and keep it planted onto the bridge so you can hit top end sooner. Don’t be afraid of the barrier, go right up to it similar to turn 1, once you keep that throttle planted you can gain a lot of time across the bridge - Gain 1/10th here

Bridge - Depends on your exit to the turn before hand but you can enter that bridge at full throttle really - This is another 1/10th to be gained by getting on the power sooner I think

Tunnel - Again Launch that car hard at the apex while fully on the brakes, hugging the inside wall closely - Gradually getting onto the power about 33% of the way through it but yours was still quite efficient - I would say maybe a few hundredths to be gained here

Chicane - Open that first corner abit more, aim your car almost through the exit of the second, take a small bit of curb on the first (This one is contrary for penalties to be honest) and take a lot of curb on the second corner (like you did in the video) and keep it planted from here through to the end

After Chicane to the end - Really stretch the track immediately following the chicane like you did in the video and from here, it won’t save much time, but shorten the track from bridge to the finish line here - As you’re already flat out, cut it close to the wall on entry, on exit and in the tunnel really scrape that inside that wall - You’ll maybe gain 1/100th through here just by shortening the track

Sorry for the long reply! Hope it helps - I do see how you’re missing out on time here though! You can improve .700 to 1 second here easily without having to really test yourself - Just by simply being more aggressive with the car, being at maximum speed more often and just extending and shortening the track in the right places! You’re a low 1.55 driver for sure without technical improvements, just a matter of really “sending” the car abit more. 😁

Last edited:
Man, I have got a lot to catch up on the posts. But that's okay. I was slammed Wednesday and half of yesterday. Didn't even have time to play gt7. Plus I was exhausted from running the errands and lifting heavy items at the store. I see there are some new members that I haven't seen before. Welcome Ryan.

I'm getting irritated at GV, I can't get below 2'02.000. I'm watching TheKie's guide on Youtube. I'm studying everything he does in each Sector of the track.

Last edited:
Just returning from a stay in hospital - not looking for people to worry, situation is stable at the moment, I'm mobile and feeling much better - but to come back to an hour race?!? At Spa?!? in Dailies??!!!

Has Kaz lost the plot?!?!! :lol:

Thank you PD, what an absolute joy.

If I recall there is a delay in going up a rank and down a rank. Meaning, you could actually have enough points to get to A but not be there yet. They did this to avoid having people going from X to Y back to X back to Y super quickly.

Admittedly, it's been a while so it's a bit fuzzy... but that's why when you get to A - and you will - you'll already have a little bit of bar rather than it being completely empty.

Keep truckin!
Ah ok…. Yeah that makes sense. That my worry I’ll get A then next race I’ll be back to B again 🤣. I’ll be doing a few race today and hopefully it will tick over 👍🏻. I want to achieve before the GTWS so I can enter the GT1 league.

Back