GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 33,057 comments
While @TechnoIsLove is playing with his tool

[edit]

They don't make Vauxhalls like that anymore!

[edit/]

I have been doing real work!

IMG_0445.jpeg

Last edited:
Was about to hit up some online Race C for the first time this week, but I see that there's a Nordscheife TT in a 993 Club Sport?! Decisions, decisions...

OK, maybe 1 or 3 laps first. 😤
I'm hoping this is a sign the Nordscheife is coming to next weeks dailies. It's now a year since it last featured, I remember that well because I only had two days to play on it before I headed off on Holiday to Nice for a trip including Monaco Qualifying. Plus I've got next week off work, so it would be justice if it finally returned when I can binge it to my hearts content.

While @TechnoIsLove is playing with his tool

[edit]

They don't make Vauxhalls like that anymore!

[edit/]

I have been doing real work!

View attachment 1357621
Very nice mate!

To be fair, I did put in some time just now before dinner, but will be heading back to garage after to button up the car and get her ready for wheel alignment and balancing tomorrow 😜

1716483611471.png

Hey man, haven't seen you post in a while. I've been busy this past month helping my mom around the house and cooking for her so she can get to her doctor appointments. We are getting ready for the summer. We are gonna hire someone to cut our grass outside. Have you done any daily races lately? Take care and stay healthy/safe, :)
Greetings and salutations!!

Have not done ANY daily races. The closest I got was a weekly challenge race...been itchin' to but, like yourself, just been busy doing other things. Hopefully stuff chills out soon and I can get back in there.

Take care! :cheers:

Hello everybody!!

I've been away most of the week but for a good reason!

My beautiful baby is alive! First start in over 2 years, left running for 30 min and logger showed everything is great! Warm start below - headphones recommended for proper sound!

Yipppeeeee - 95% done 🥳 🥳 🥳 😎 😅 Also, full engine rebuilds are damn hard when the parts you need are extremely rare to find around the world lol.

Well done on getting the beast roaring again!

I gotta say, Techno... My Mrs has a banged up 20-year-old Saab 95 and you might well find me hitting up your inbox asking for any professional pointers... :D

Well done on getting the beast roaring again!

I gotta say, Techno... My Mrs has a banged up 20-year-old Saab 95 and you might well find me hitting up your inbox asking for any professional pointers... :D
Anytime bro, I love Saabs! Like a bit too much, too obsessed 😅 😂

Maybe the left side of the road is the rigth one ;), but manual transmissions with your left hand is something hard to imagine for the rest of the world (or at least, the ones who still riding manuals)
Spent 6 years in the USA so quite used to both to be honest, but I found I was still using my right hand to command the wheel, so shifting gears (refused to drive AT cars there) was funny at times 😅

It would be cool if there was an option to view the daily races without entering, like the spectate option in the lobbies.
That would definitely be great but on a race like today where I was way overmatched, I saved the race and reviewed it from the pole and/ or winning position cockpit. It’s great to see braking and gear shifts.

Last edited:
Whomever this was, thank you for one of the most fun laps I've had this week. 👍

Ahh, that must be one of your other accounts. I probably should make a backup account in the future. See I only have 1, thankfully you don't need a PS Plus subscription to play Sport Mode, and I think it should stay that way. That wasn't the case in GT Sport when I played in 2022 and 2023.

That is actually my favorite layout of Maggiore, it's not long and hard like the main GP one.

Last edited:
thankfully you don't need a PS Plus subscription to play Sport Mode, and I think it should stay that way. That wasn't the case in GT Sport when I played in 2022 and 2023.
Errrr... what? You absolutely do need a PS Plus subscription to play online multiplayer... that's literally the purpose of it.

How on earth to people go quick in the Gr3 Hurucan?! I made Fanatec GT series livery for it, so thought I'd try it in race B - bad idea! On the plus side, I did get some pretty awesome drifts 😎

I somehow got a much improved lap in the McLaren, which had me starting 4th. It actually felt pretty slow, so I was very surprised when it was nearly 0.3 seconds quicker than previously. Most of the time was made up in the last sector, taking a tighter line in the last 2 corners.

I was able to stay with the 3 lead Porsches for 3 laps 'til I did a 360 coming on to the start/finish straight 🙄

Last edited:

Fun n games at the back of the pack. The lesson learned... qualify better.

The wall on the last chicane is like a pick in basketball, one glance and some one is behind you, next glance, your mirror is empty, pretty funny stuff 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Last edited:
Maybe the left side of the road is the rigth one ;), but manual transmissions with your left hand is something hard to imagine for the rest of the world (or at least, the ones who still riding manuals)
I've been in Ireland and Scotland quite some times, driving rental cars there. Actually it's ten minutes of concentration, and then you are used to it.
Same goes for roundabouts. It only needs one instance of all three passengers screaming "LEFT!!!", and you never ever forget it again.🤭

Latest Posts

Back