GT7 Fake NASCAR World ChampionshipOpen 

• Thread starter Doomotron
  • 111 comments
I'm surprised tyre compound makes such a difference, since I wouldn't associate the relatively wide corners of a speedway to need lots of grip... Or is it just because Northern Isle is tighter than all of the other speedways? If so, it'll be interesting to see how the first corner on BB Raceway is affected by tyre compound.

My save game is fixed, so if anybody wants to do a test race on Sunday I am totally up for it.

(Did one happen on Saturday?)

My save game is fixed, so if anybody wants to do a test race on Sunday I am totally up for it.

(Did one happen on Saturday?)
What time approximately Sunday? No one posted here about a lobby, so I don't think a race happened today.

Im gonna start a race based on the settings listed before as best I can right now. I’ll stay on for an hour to see if anyone joins. Name will be Gtf league. My tag is GorditoTurner

If anyone joins just let me know in the chat in game. I’ll be spinning laps lol

Last edited:
Im gonna start a race based on the settings listed before as best I can right now. I’ll stay on for an hour to see if anyone joins. Name will be Gtf league. My tag is GorditoTurner

If anyone joins just let me know in the chat in game. I’ll be spinning laps lol
Ah, sorry we missed you. I'll add you as a friend for next time.

Lobbies are impossible for me atm so going to have to withdraw my entry until PD get their act together. Good luck with the series.

twotrashcans and I ran 178 laps on northern isle in online lobby last night. had to use med tires to keep it stable…pit every 20-30 laps average lap time was 14.4 at start but with tire wear 15 plus..

twotrashcans and I ran 178 laps on northern isle in online lobby last night. had to use med tires to keep it stable…pit every 20-30 laps average lap time was 14.4 at start but with tire wear 15 plus..
How long did the race take?

Since tomorrow is a bank holiday (in the UK at least) I will hold a test race tonight at 9:30 UK time if anybody is interested. It will likely by 15 laps of Daytona if anybody joins.

@GorditoKT may I ask what racing number you have?

Last edited:
Back