GT7 - Fastest lap around the Nordschleife

• Thread starter zocker_16
  • 26 comments
Zocker16_GTRP
What´s the best place to compare lap times? Of course it´s the famous Nürburgring Nordschleife!
So it´s time to show off your fastest lap times around the Green Hell. No matter if Road Car, GR.1 or Tomahawk X. :cheers:

Here´s my best so far with the Dodge SRT Tomahawk X VGT: 3:29:489

Even it´s not 100% clean but the best I could do after 1500 km with this car.
I´ll definitely do try this again. There are still a couple of seconds left on the track but the new physics make it extremely hard to complete a lap without flying of the track. If you hit a bump or jump the wrong way you send the car into shadow realm. 😱
That's the reason why I had to slowdown on several places.

Last edited:
Yeah, how about 100% stock REAL cars. I try to avoid fantasy land.

But to the OP, serious props because by any metric that was a difficult feat.
I'm running low aero cars on IM tyres wet and dry and it's just so much fun. XD

Probably find them by looking for "assistclean" in tags in the share section of rhe game.

Last time I got was 5:32 on soft slicks in the redbull, but mostly its in the 7 minute range to the 8 min range on IM in torrential rain, which imo is way more fun.

I would love to play realism races with decent quality players. I dont like the game everyone plays in mp of who is fastest with every rubbish assist turned on, its not the game I want to play. Let alone get good enough to play against people who dont ram on corner entry because they are awful.

Seriously, Id rather be **** in everyones elaes game, and enjoy mine.

Last edited:
GT3RS tuned to be the 2016 GT3 Cup 480bhp and a weight of 1260kg 6:27.7 lap time

Bro that's savage. I ran 6:15 with a 980HP NISMO 400R and botched a likely sub 6:10 run trying to push too hard and brake late off the back stretch. Your gt3rs is absolutely disgustingly fast. Think it'll be even better tuned out? Trying to get a sub 6 minute street car. Can I get a idea on your suspension/aero tuning?

My fastest times in different class cars:
5:21.992 SF19
5:42.035 919 Hybrid ‘16
5:53.567 GT-R NISMO GT500
6:24.603 911 GR3 RS ‘16
7:07.668 VW 1200 ‘66

Wait LOL I'm sorry @SergioRZ 🙏
Hello there. Is it posible that you still run in
Nordschleife?

I haven't playing long, but i starded getting really passionate about it and i would love to play with more people and compare my times.

I say Nordschleife in particular because i fell in love with that track! so i need to master it !

for the past 50 hours of in-game time my only goal was to get a sub 6 in a street legal super car. maxed mods tho. after countless laps my best were

AMG-Gt black series 6:11.805
992 GT3-RS 6:06.387
C7 ZR1 6:03.949
2017 GT-R NISMO at 5:59.534

i may have screeched like a little kid when i finally did it lol

Hello there. Is it posible that you still run in
Nordschleife?

I haven't playing long, but i starded getting really passionate about it and i would love to play with more people and compare my times.

I say Nordschleife in particular because i fell in love with that track! so i need to master it !
I don't play the game a lot these days but I do drive on it at least once if I'm in the mood, just leisure drive though.

So I'm very specific about my timing requirements. Full penalties, No assists except for weak ABS, No TC, ASM or others, basically as raw as you can get it and I've done a clean lap of Nord 5:47 with a Bugatti VGT Gr.1 *which IS a real car ... which is the last thing it has to be for it to count (in my eyes).

Last edited:
Back