GT7 is just GT Sport+ (Trailer Breakdown)

Sorry but how do you know it's in early development, it could easily be a launch title
It’s equally ridiculous to pick apart the trailer if, as I suspect, GT7 is a launch window game. For starters, it looks absolutely fantastic, despite clearly having its roots in GTS. Secondly, much of the criticism is either conjecture, or little more than nitpicking.

We need to know more about the systems and features to judge. PS4 simply doesn’t have the horsepower to run many much requested features. Let alone at the much increased visual fidelity of GT7.

It’s equally ridiculous to pick apart the trailer if, as I suspect, GT7 is a launch window game. For starters, it looks absolutely fantastic, despite clearly having its roots in GTS. Secondly, much of the criticism is either conjecture, or little more than nitpicking.

We need to know more about the systems and features to judge. PS4 simply doesn’t have the horsepower to run many much requested features. Let alone at the much increased visual fidelity of GT7.
Exactly! I 100% agree with you. We need to see more, before we go and nitpick apart the game. We've literally seen one trailer, and a lap of Trail Mountain. Way too early to judge anything yet. Tbh, i'm excited that we're getting another traditional GT game again, and not a continuation of Sport.

That is exactly the point i've been trying to make as well. Very well said. :)👍

Hello ,

So what do u think for how long is going to be possible to play online gts when gt7 arrives ? Or are they going to shut everything down once gt7 is out ?

Hello ,

So what do u think for how long is going to be possible to play online gts when gt7 arrives ? Or are they going to shut everything down once gt7 is out ?
Possibly 12 months, it certianly won't be immediate, there will be an overlap period and PD should announce when the servers will be shut down prior to it happening,

Hello ,

Both GT5 and GT6 servers were shut down about six months after their respective sequels came out. I wouldn't expect GTS to close down any sooner than that, but whether it lasts any longer is anyone's guess. There's a pretty clear incentive for Polyphony to try and "encourage" people to buy the new game.

Back