GT7 Livery request thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 725 comments
  • 171,710 views
@MMX would you mind sharing that decal?
 
The purple one on the side of the M3.
 
Thank you!
Although your version is perfect, i don't do downloads, and make all my liveries myself.
 
p78
Thank you!
Although your version is perfect, i don't do downloads, and make all my liveries myself.
I'm the same way, so I understand.
 
This on the 2020 AMG GT3, please? https://media.mercedes-benz.com/article/5f00ef98-e3ad-4561-97db-052200586937

1723883374943.png


1723883393801.png

1723883423113.png
 
I haven't been on here in a few years. I hade LAPD door decals in GT Sport but they didn't transfer over. So I was wondering if someone could help me out with making some for GT7, I'd really appreciate it, thank you in advance. This is what I'm looking for.
 

Attachments

  • symbol-lapd-los-angeles-california-april-close-up-los-angeles-police-department-door-police-ca...jpg
    symbol-lapd-los-angeles-california-april-close-up-los-angeles-police-department-door-police-ca...jpg
    118 KB · Views: 32
I haven't been on here in a few years. I hade LAPD door decals in GT Sport but they didn't transfer over. So I was wondering if someone could help me out with making some for GT7, I'd really appreciate it, thank you in advance. This is what I'm looking for.
Got you, best I can do in that time. 😏

If you are looking for your decals in the game, you can ask in the SVG request thread for it.

20829148745772101.jpg
20829600721965971.jpg
 
This 4C was built for competition in the GT Heritage Championship as well as the VLN. I'd like to have this livery for the Gr.4 car, please :)

595151.jpg

595148.jpg

595160.jpg


595163.jpg
 
Would like these for the VGT
1724270042867.png

1724270066161.png
 
The Gr 1
 
Help me with this livery please
 

Attachments

  • trooper-car.jpg
    trooper-car.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 36
Servus,

not too complicated, except for the SCHP Logo I had to simplify a bit if you don't mind.

The blue LED lights in the frontspoiler and on the side skirts are "working" as I used a colour changing base.

Hope you enjoy!

Link: https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gt7...5d-93a17f250b21/gallery/All/19422308543972542

View attachment 1385851View attachment 1385852
Very clever using the colour-shifting paint for the LEDs and a nice touch adding the personalised plate!!
 
Very clever using the colour-shifting paint for the LEDs and a nice touch adding the personalised plate!!
Thank you my good sir!

Jrod requested also some other cars to complete the SCHP collection.

While the F 150 was simple, it didn't has the feature to paint additional parts in colour-shifting. I could go a bit crazy on the GT-R and add a good amount of these fake LEDs.

Was fun!

20830223473470933.jpg
 
Last edited:
Help me with this livery please
Being a fellow SCer, I seen a one of these with somebody pulled over, just the other day. I also have the decals to do this car, from when I did the Charger.
 
I have a few to do as cant find, Ihave an old laptop that is killing me lol so if someone can help that will be great Thank you in advance.
 

Attachments

  • X-Force_logo1.png
    X-Force_logo1.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 24
I have a few to do as cant find, Ihave an old laptop that is killing me lol so if someone can help that will be great Thank you in advance.
I'm guessing you're in the wrong thread... since it's a decal and not a livery.. but nonetheless...

1727475978219.png
 

Attachments

Could someone have a go at this? For the M3 97'.

Thank you!
BMW_DTM.jpg
 
Dekra so DTM? What year?
Probably a 325i?

Seems pretty straightforward. Just getting the right decals.

@A_Higher_Place
 
Last edited:
p78
Dekra so DTM? What year?
Probably a 325i?

Seems pretty straightforward. Just getting the right decals.

@A_Higher_Place
Yeah this car appears to be JTCC in 1995 but with a Dekra DTM sticker on it. BMW didn't actually run that year but this is probably what it would've looked like.
 
Back