GT7 May 2024 update predictions!

• Thread starter nickf1gr
  • 162 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to work off the something for everyone comment.

Ferrari 488 GTB
Bugatti Type 37A
BMW V12 LMR
Mazda AZ-1
that's actually very good...
2 Road cars..great for tune great for general racing
1 oldtimer for historic races
and one beast for lemans and nordscleife hotlaping..
it would be amazing

Last edited:
WAit look
20240526_142851.png

No. It is one of GT Planet members and he is legit. Before march update he said „we will get car everybody is waiting for” and we did got Toyota GT-One. He posted this in general GT7 news topic.
your probably right..I saw it on X..
what I was thinking alot was that datamined audi lmp r18 I think...maybe hybrid version of it think it was 2011 or 2012 not sure?
I would expect 919 EVO 2018 - because in june 2018 it broke nordachleife record and online tt is with porsche at nurb...but car wouldn't make alot sense since r18 and peugeot can get low 5:00 " upgraded ofcourse even if you give it 100 hp boost.

your probably right..I saw it on X..
what I was thinking alot was that datamined audi lmp r18 I think...maybe hybrid version of it think it was 2011 or 2012 not sure?
I would expect 919 EVO 2018 - because in june 2018 it broke nordachleife record and online tt is with porsche at nurb...but car wouldn't make alot sense since r18 and peugeot can get low 5:00 " upgraded ofcourse even if you give it 100 hp boost.
We already have the ID.R 2019. Another VW wouldn’t hurt.

Is it normally either on a Sunday or Monday when the silhouettes are revealed? Not sure why but I have a feeling we're not going to get anything this month. May just be my highly cynical nature 😂

Is it normally either on a Sunday or Monday when the silhouettes are revealed? Not sure why but I have a feeling we're not going to get anything this month. May just be my highly cynical nature 😂
Maybe no... maybe yes...

Thing is this is standard post some people write where there is no silhouettes on saturday or sunday, and it happened every time even there is update (like Skoda VGT one...)

Historically they’ve almost always been Sunday, but ever since the silhouettes changed to videos they’ve been less consistent - I think someone said one of them was posted on the Tuesday just before the update.

Historically they’ve almost always been Sunday, but ever since the silhouettes changed to videos they’ve been less consistent - I think someone said one of them was posted on the Tuesday just before the update.
Yeah last month we got them on the Wednesday the day before the update, so not getting them over the weekend doesn't sway much.

Quoting myself from the other thread because I did all the research on it last night :)

• The Friday before a Thursday update - v1.35, v1.19
  • The Saturday before a Thursday update - v1.44, v1.42, v1.38, v1.34, v1.31, v1.27, v1.21, v1.15
  • The Sunday before a Thursday update - v1.43, v1.40, v1.26, v1.25, v1.20, v1.17
  • The Tuesday before a Thursday update - v1.32
  • The Wednesday before a Thursday update - v1.46
  • Weird updates that were not on Thursdays - v1.36 (posted over a week in advance; the GR Corolla pre-load and GT movie tie in), v1.29 (posted three days before; the PSVR2 launch), v1.13 (posted one day before; the first content update when they were still in launch mode)

Maybe this could imply there will be more than three cars this update, or perhaps the cars in particular are highly-anticipated models. But even then, that could ether include cars that've yet to debut in Gran Turismo - such as the BMW M4 DTM or the Lamborghini Miura SV - or fan-favorites from previous titles, like the RUF CTR "Yellowbird" or the Mazda Autozam AZ-1.

At any rate, I do hope we get another mission set at some point, if only because the last drag-based mission implies there are more like it to come. I also remain convinced that a new track will likely debut sometime during the live rounds of the GTWS. Here were the real-world courses in each region I think are most likely:

Americas: Indianapolis (Both the speedway and road course, for sure! Though I also wonder if the rumors are true about Circuit Gille Villeneuve...)
Europe: Brno (Or maybe Monaco? Silverstone could also be nice.)
Middle East/Africa: Yas Marina (Or perhaps Kyalami? I bet that would come well after Yas Marina, though.)
East Asia: Twin Ring Motegi (Though I'm unsure how many layouts could come with it. I recall it having quite a few in previous titles, not even counting the former oval. It'd definitely be a shoe-in for new rounds of the WTC 900 and Super Formula events, too.)
Oceania: Phillip Island (To be honest, though, what else is there? We already have Mt. Panorama. Maybe the more contemporary GP street circuit?)

Naturally, we could also get new/returning original courses, as well, as the Colorado Springs locale does imply another layout is coming.

I also expect at least three new rounds of pre-existing events - likely corresponding to each new vehicle - and at least one new Extra Menu, plus at least one quintet of new engine swaps.

Last edited:
Sunday: “Wait, no video?” “Oh, that’s right! Kaz must be vacationing on the moon.”
Monday: “Guys, no silhouette. That’s it, GT8 is coming out next week.”
Tuesday. “Still no silhouette.” “Kaz has forgotten about us.”
Wednesday(Poland or China or Guam leak video): “I knew Kaz wouldn’t let us down. I always knew it!”
Thursday: “Such utter crap! After two years of moaning and groaning and spending all my time on this game, I’m done!” “Can’t wait to see what we get for next month.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back