GT7 May 2024 update predictions!

• Thread starter nickf1gr
  • 162 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday: “Wait, no video?” “Oh, that’s right! Kaz must be vacationing on the moon.”
Monday: “Guys, no silhouette. That’s it, GT8 is coming out next week.”
Tuesday. “Still no silhouette.” “Kaz has forgotten about us.”
Wednesday(Poland or China or Guam leak video): “I knew Kaz wouldn’t let us down. I always knew it!”
Thursday: “Such utter crap! After two years of moaning and groaning and spending all my time on this game, I’m done!” “Can’t wait to see what we get for next month.”
Here we go again :lol:

Started up GT7 and was welcomed with a Server Maintenance notice for 30/05/2024. :)

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240527111903.jpg

Last edited:
Sunday: “Wait, no video?” “Oh, that’s right! Kaz must be vacationing on the moon.”
Monday: “Guys, no silhouette. That’s it, GT8 is coming out next week.”
Tuesday. “Still no silhouette.” “Kaz has forgotten about us.”
Wednesday(Poland or China or Guam leak video): “I knew Kaz wouldn’t let us down. I always knew it!”
Thursday: “Such utter crap! After two years of moaning and groaning and spending all my time on this game, I’m done!” “Can’t wait to see what we get for next month.”
You forgot : Take 800 scapes and share 20 liveries for the car that they complanied the most for being added🤭🤭🤭

Personally, there hasn’t been an interesting update since last summer. Which wasn’t great, but not the end of the world. Then lately its gone from disappointing to …well…damaging with nerfs and bugs introduced in the Extreme. Now im finding myself almost dreading the update, with the chance of more bad than good coming from it.

Do you all predict it'll be a one-car update, or did you agree to split one three-car update between the three of you?
Basically, I predict that one of the three new cars will be purchasable at the LCD and will be red. I have no prediction for the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back