GT7 Multi-class racing

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 67 comments
For sure. We had Gt300 cars up til GT6, but not GT Sport. At the moment, doesn't look like we have GT300 cars. We'll see what we get with car updates.
I hope we do at least get the PS3-era models, like the Lexus IS350, the Subaru BRZ, and the Autobacs Garaiya. But until then, I do think it's interesting that the Subaru WRX STI Gr.3 and the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Final Edition Gr.3 both have a striking resemblance to GT300 cars.

EDIT: I think I once heard that we were getting a GT300-spec Toyota Prius at some point, as I recall that PD was spotted scanning it.

Last edited:
Sooooo is their actual muti class racing in the game? Like.....multiple classes out on track competing to be the best in that class and not just for the overall win?

Last edited:
Not sure if this was noticed, but it says "Categories" in Regulations instead of just "Category" in the race select screen (this is from someone's screenshot of the Sport Mode Race C info, but the same text appeared in one of the single player events). So it may be built-in but it hasn't been seen in action yet.

1646103718308.png

I haven’t seen any play with separate points for separate classes. Only saw championship accumulated points. Would be nice if there are separate points. The League races would be magic if there were multi-class and awarding points as such.

I'm so intrigued about the cars I need to buy and what gift cars I receive, to make the many race series I'm interested in.

Back