[04/23 Update] GT7 on K' | DR Score, Visual Cars List, Tire Tracker, Circuit XP Tracker

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 143 comments
Your images are slightly stretched, which is uncommon, that's why the shrink detection alert didn't trigger. I don't know how you achieved that on your PlayStation. Any clue?
Hi Milhouse, I am not 100% sure, i may have been in a rush during the initial setup and didn't realize it.

I will check later when i am home and see if the screen resetting.

Thank you.

Hi Milhouse, I am not 100% sure, i may have been in a rush during the initial setup and didn't realize it.

I will check later when i am home and see if the screen resetting.

Thank you.
What's odd to me is that your UI scale is above what i expect to be default which is also the maximum value. Maybe you have an unusual screen device resolution (it would be wise to check that too)

What's odd to me is that your UI scale is above what i expect to be default which is also the maximum value. Maybe you have an unusual screen device resolution (it would be wise to check that too)
I managed to win with the screen shot, i had to adjust the screen settings so the 4 circles were completely visible, and so there was a black boarder around the screen.
Maybe it's the TV i am using. It's a Hisense 43B5200PT TV, 43" screen.

Just seen this thread and gave the DR Tracker a go. Works great! Thanks, so good to finally get an idea of what my current DR is. Has improved by 2k to 45k since Sport with only a few FIA races entered. Top Work!

One of the things that annoys me the most in the game is the lack of information about tires we own for each car. I am the only one?

I hope not, because everybody will see the new Tire Tracker on K'
View attachment 1160867
We just need to click on a tire when we buy them. It's visible and clickable on the main car's list too. Note that it set the cars as "own", so no matter if you keep track of your garage on K' or not to use that feature.

Tire type with a double check means it's the mounted tire type when the car is received.
Thanks to this feature, I feel compelled to buy every tire for every car :lol: Spent a whole week and costs me around 70 million :crazy:

I noticed also some cars are missing their stock tyres marked:
Amuse 380RS
DB11
Camaro ZL1
Tomahawk S
458 GT3
Honda 2&4
RX Vision Stealth
991 GT3 RS (also this car is marked as Used Car, but I've never seen it there. I read every single car description in UCD so I would remember if it was ever sold there.)
RS01 GT3
BRZ '15
Super Formula Toyota

Thanks to this feature, I feel compelled to buy every tire for every car :lol: Spent a whole week and costs me around 70 million :crazy:

I noticed also some cars are missing their stock tyres marked:
Wow, i didn't even expect someone to buy all tires :lol:

I updated the missing default tires. With the exception of two cars, since mines have already several tires bought:

I updated the missing default tires. With the exception of two cars, since mines have already several tires bought:
Tomahawk S comes with Sports Medium
Honda 2&4 comes with Sports Hard

👍 for the tire tracking on the site btw, it's something I'd never think to suggest but is actually pretty useful to have.

I've been running the script everyday since the start of April. I'm basically looking for ways to waste money so I don't hit the credit cap :lol: So far I've already bought all cars, paints, rims, tyres, removable tuning parts (including nitro for every car), every colour of FXXK/Veneno/Vulcan. Working on buying duplicate cars to keep stock, just have 20 more Legendaries to go. After that I'll fill up the credit cap one last time, to cover widebody + permanent tuning parts + any future cars costs. Then I'll just forget credits exist and finally enjoy the game :)

Can confirm ddm's stock tyre for Tomahawk and the Honda 2&4. Also the Super Formula Toyota comes with RS stock, just like the Honda, but I think you mislabelled it RH. If you already have bought other tyres, I think switching to a new settings sheet resets everything back to default. Neat little trick because there's no "default" button like in GTS.

Last edited:
The car PP comparison table is only displaying the cars from the August update, as well as the original Mangusta.
1662466662660.png

Last edited:
Two things:

1.25 cars are here on K':

Also, i added a Stats section in the website to see all cars as dots on graphics. It's not in a state I'm happy with, but i made it like three month ago and i don't have plans to work on it in the foreseeable future, so i made it accessible.
1666263133698.png

Last edited:
I didn't see any login error related to your account, did you solved the problem?
The main account connects but I can't get the one for my backup to work. I submitted the details with the feedback form on the website.

The main account connects but I can't get the one for my backup to work. I submitted the details with the feedback form on the website.
I answered the only email i got on that subject earlier today, maybe that was yours!

Excellent work as usual.

Apologies if I've asked this before, but I was wondering if you could add a feature where users can submit the fully upgraded power/weight numbers for any car, along with notes marking if it's with/without special parts.

Apologies if I've asked this before, but I was wondering if you could add a feature where users can submit the fully upgraded power/weight numbers for any car, along with notes marking if it's with/without special parts.
I had something more ambitious in the pipeline but it's on indefinite hold state.
Can i suggest you to use the private notepad on each car page? It's editable on each car page only but visible on the car's complete list (each line from notepad is presented as a small box, as seen on the ZL1 in the followin exemple)
1647717689955-png.1126369

@Milouse I was playing on my alternative account and taking screenshots of my Sport mode ratings, for some reason the GT7 Sport tracker had problems with two out of the many screenshots I took. So I attached them here, hopefully they'll help you fix the bugs in the tracker.

Edit:
The forum seems to compress images pretty hard, so I replaced them with a zip file: 1) for the first image, the tracker just says it can't read the DR bar; 2) for the second one, the tracker determined my SR was A instead of S.

Attachments

• images.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
@Milouse I was playing on my alternative account and taking screenshots of my Sport mode ratings, for some reason the GT7 Sport tracker had problems with two out of the many screenshots I took. So I attached them here, hopefully they'll help you fix the bugs in the tracker.

Edit:
The forum seems to compress images pretty hard, so I replaced them with a zip file: 1) for the first image, the tracker just says it can't read the DR bar; 2) for the second one, the tracker determined my SR was A instead of S.
The quality of the image inside your zip is low. It says it's a 3840x2160 image but the information is degraded. So i watch what is on the server.
- the first image you uploaded, that has a name that should end with 20230227222646 is the only good one. No error was logged for that image, and yet i don't see entry on the page (it could be worth a try to uploaded it as a single image). Compared to the one you uploaded 1 second after (so i guess as a group of files), there are other differences beyond quality: light is different, elements are misplaced (the image is slightly zoomed in) and copyright text at the bottom right is way bigger (different system ?)

At 400%:
server jpg based on you ...46.png file ->
1677578922168.png

server jpg based on you ...57.png file ->
1677578964549.png

Last edited:
The quality of the image inside your zip is low. It says it's a 3840x2160 image but the information is degraded. So i watch what is on the server.
- the first image you uploaded, that has a name that should end with 20230227222646 is the only good one. No error was logged for that image, and yet i don't see entry on the page (it could be worth a try to uploaded it as a single image). Compared to the one you uploaded 1 second after (so i guess as a group of files), there are other differences beyond quality: light is different, elements are misplaced (the image is slightly zoomed in) and copyright text at the bottom right is way bigger (different system ?)

At 400%:
server jpg based on you ...46.png file ->
View attachment 1235268

server jpg based on you ...57.png file ->
View attachment 1235269
Maybe because of VR? I took some of these screenshots when playing in VR.

Edit:
I checked and compared my original images, and only …222646.jpg was taken in 4K flat-screen mode, and the rest are all taken in PS VR2 mode. This explains why there are differences in the UI and copyright watermark, and the poor image quality even though the resolution is 4K (I believe the TV output is 1080p embedded in 4K).

Last edited:
I took all my screenshot in psvr2. 3 of the 4th first work flawless. But since that, im not able to make work any other psvr2 screenshot. Will try on flat screen tonight.

I took all my screenshot in psvr2. 3 of the 4th first work flawless. But since that, im not able to make work any other psvr2 screenshot. Will try on flat screen tonight.
I took a look at your screens on the server, and i can confirm that some of your VR screens has gone through.
If we look at your last two posted results:
2023-03-22 00:45:33 -> 4k flat screen: good data readings
2023-03-22 01:28:55 -> VR screen: bad data readings, the SR is detected as being A instead of S and score reading is not guaranteed. You can delete this result with the "trash" icon if you want.

We can easily see if a screen has been made in 4K flat or in VR by looking at the copyright data at the bottom right:

Tiny text: 4k flat screenshot 👍

1679478946647.png

Big text: VR screenshot 👎

1679478885633.png

I took a look at your screens on the server, and i can confirm that some of your VR screens has gone through.
If we look at your last two posted results:
2023-03-22 00:45:33 -> 4k flat screen: good data readings
2023-03-22 01:28:55 -> VR screen: bad data readings, the SR is detected as being A instead of S and score reading is not guaranteed. You can delete this result with the "trash" icon if you want.

We can easily see if a screen has been made in 4K flat or in VR by looking at the copyright data at the bottom right:

Tiny text: 4k flat screenshot 👍

View attachment 1241589

Big text: VR screenshot 👎

View attachment 1241588
Ohhh. Ok, thx you, so i will try to always take it on flat screen instead.
And by the way, is it better to take one after each races or just 1 per day if i race 3 times?
Thx a lot.
Steph

Ohhh. Ok, thx you, so i will try to always take it on flat screen instead.
And by the way, is it better to take one after each races or just 1 per day if i race 3 times?
Thx a lot.
Steph
It's up to you, depending of how precise you want the DR history to be, and knowing that DR score changes after each race.

Question since I don't have a PSVR2: does removing the headset switch the game to non-VR mode? I'm just curious to now how easy it is to switch between VR/Non-VR.

Hey @Milouse , I was wondering if it's possible to get a full list of all cars with PP, Price, Weight included..?
Im working on a personal template to create great custom races and this would help. It might be even interesting to include on KudosPrime but maybe custom races arent that popular...

Latest Posts

Back