- 2,625

- USA
- BWX232
My racing seat reclines, maybe that would work? It's basically a cheap real race car seat with a rail for sliding back and forth and a recline mechanism.I use the grey cloth on the front but stuck with the rubber pad for the back.
The biggest issue I have these days in my racing seat pushes my head forward now with the VR headset (how do racing seats work with helmets?). It's not bad as I can still sit in the seat for hours but it is kind of a bad posture...
You can get a real car seat from a junk yard for pretty cheap. This is the one I have but it's blue leather with alcantara center insert and seat. Came with my rig like 15 years ago.
SR-X Sim Racing Seat – Sim Seats
It really works too! Cord isn't heavy but it was always pulling goggles down a little bit on the left, this little counterweight totally fixed it.Seems like a very clever idea with this sticker!
Last edited: