GT7 & PSVR2

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtrotary
  • 7,211 comments
  • 1,152,405 views
The host lady in that video is great, she's so into it. 9/10, needs more brumbrum noises. :)
They just released a new hands-on video with the same hostess on Resident Evil Village :)

 
Reports are coming in on Reddit that the graphics of PSVR2 on GT7 are a bit of a disappointment. Can anyone that has their headset confirm?
 
Reports are coming in on Reddit that the graphics of PSVR2 on GT7 are a bit of a disappointment. Can anyone that has their headset confirm?
1676969132851.png
1676969311505.png


He's prolly tired and all. But we'll see.
 
Last edited:
Just got the shipping mail. Ordered 6/12/2022 and live in the Netherlands. Tracking link not working atm. Expected delivery tomorrow!
 
Last edited:
I got really excited this morning, I had an email saying my item is out for delivery and will be delivered this afternoon. Phoned work and said I had to go early today.

It ended up being a photo thing I had ordered my kids last week that I had totally forgotten about.

Moral of this story is never have kids.
 
My package was still in the customs clearance process, but now it is on its way to me. UPS estimates delivery on Thursday, but I hope it arrives tomorrow. If not annoying but not the end of the world. We pre-orderers should all have it in our hands by the weekend at the latest and it's going to be great!
 
Last edited:
Sorry if it's already been covered, but one question I have, is the driving limited to cockpit view?
 
It will be great idea to bind „change camera view” to different function while playing VR :D
 
My headset is preparing to ship.
So's mine. Still no payment taken even though they asked for it to be in by the 18th. So defo not getting it yet, just wish Sony was more communicative. Whether we actually have one and when monies will be taken.
 
So's mine. Still no payment taken even though they asked for it to be in by the 18th. So defo not getting it yet, just wish Sony was more communicative. Whether we actually have one and when monies will be taken.

I’ve been checking my account every five minutes for the last few days hoping to see the funds have been taken. So far nothing has been taken although the order says preparing to ship…
 
I would guess netherlands...
I am in Germany, my headset was also sent from the Netherlands. So Turboracer has a good chance that it will be there tomorrow.
 
I’ve been checking my account every five minutes for the last few days hoping to see the funds have been taken. So far nothing has been taken although the order says preparing to ship…
Yep also in the same boat here, payment not taken, order still 'Preparing To Ship'.
 
Come on Sony take my money :)

Strangely, my transaction is still pending according to NatWest app despite receiving shipped confirmation from Sony and tracking info from DPD…
 
Mine has just shipped as well, payment still shows as pending but have received the shipping confirmation e-mail. The tracking link doesn't actually work, gives an error but it's presumably on its way :)
 
Mine has just shipped as well, payment still shows as pending but have received the shipping confirmation e-mail. The tracking link doesn't actually work, gives an error but it's presumably on its way :)
When did you order. I preordered Feb 2nd
 

The Sardegna Windmills dirt race looks fantastic!! 🤤

Slightly annoying that the camera doesn't "roll" with the car, but always keeps pointing up. I hope that can be configured, as I find it very immersion breaking (I'm aware that this can make people motion sick, so I understand if it defaults to this)
 
Back