GT7 rules

• Thread starter big _nova
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
GT7 need to update its flag and penalty system. There is no reason why anyone should be subject to rouge drivers or people dive bombing a whole pack. I am not saying they aren't doing a good job and I am aware it is car collection game first but right now in this time it feels like the people making the game are not on the same page with those marketing it. I say this because there is so many people out there who have for one reason or another seen this game and felt it could help them on a journey to a real team and the game almost advertises that. So what I'm proposing is that not necessarily steal the penalty system from F! but incorporate some of the ideas that it has caused right now the game has become crab in the barrel type of hassle and does not properly promote those who do put the proper hours in to become the best. The game is amazing but still has not risen to the occasion of providing the more serious drivers a chance to compete. If you don't believe me go watch film from any race today or any other serious. Most the track is whipped before turn 4. I hope to see some change soon and note that I love the game and in saying just hope to see more.

GT7 need to update its flag and penalty system. There is no reason why anyone should be subject to rouge drivers or people dive bombing a whole pack. I am not saying they aren't doing a good job and I am aware it is car collection game first but right now in this time it feels like the people making the game are not on the same page with those marketing it. I say this because there is so many people out there who have for one reason or another seen this game and felt it could help them on a journey to a real team and the game almost advertises that. So what I'm proposing is that not necessarily steal the penalty system from F! but incorporate some of the ideas that it has caused right now the game has become crab in the barrel type of hassle and does not properly promote those who do put the proper hours in to become the best. The game is amazing but still has not risen to the occasion of providing the more serious drivers a chance to compete. If you don't believe me go watch film from any race today or any other serious. Most the track is whipped before turn 4. I hope to see some change soon and note that I love the game and in saying just hope to see more.
From your mouth to PD's plugged ears. Most of the people on this site appreciate your feelings, but to the best of my knowledge PD has never really cared what anybody on this site has had to say about anything.

From your mouth to PD's plugged ears. Most of the people on this site appreciate your feelings, but to the best of my knowledge PD has never really cared what anybody on this site has had to say about anything.
Which is surprising as this GTPlanet Forum is the GT fan base as a whole, there are other forums and websites, but none are so complete as this and yet PD does ignore us not knowing why ...

What I (can only) imagine is happening is PD really want to crack down on rammers and cheaters, because they’d want to be seen as a serious game for serious gamers - but the suits at Sony would be worried that’d lose a significant amount of the playerbase if they made Sport mode less fun (for idiots).

Maybe.

Back