GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,219 comments
I made this, but i'm pretty far away from 15kb:nervous:, can anyone help me?
logo.png

Last edited:
I'm having issues compressing this to 15kb, anyone want to take a crack at it?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 9.12.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 9.12.05 AM.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 9.14.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 9.14.25 AM.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 9.19.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 9.19.40 AM.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 11
Looking for decals of characters of Les Miserables, if anybody can make some Les Mis characters. (preferable resembling the 2012 cast, if not a decal resembling the characters will work too.)

I'm having issues compressing this to 15kb, anyone want to take a crack at it?
These ok?

Attachments

• texas-plates-01.svg
    7.6 KB · Views: 5
  • texas-plates-03.svg
    7.1 KB · Views: 6
  • texas-plates-02.svg
    7.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Changed it to 1.1, upload looks fine on browser, and then in game it's all black and no gradient

sorry for being vague earlier
This one works. Idk why gradients are such a pain to go through.

Stamped out the shapes in Illustrator, defined two separate gradient swatches and applied them to each shape. Looking at the code, div tags referencing gradient fills never seem to work for me. The original file actually crashed my game while testing. :D

Attachments

• M4gt3SideVentMidGrad_01.svg
    1.5 KB · Views: 11

Stamped out the shapes in Illustrator, defined two separate gradient swatches and applied them to each shape. Looking at the code, div tags referencing gradient fills never seem to work for me. The original file actually crashed my game while testing. :D
Thanks but I'm struggling to upload it now... Just saying an error occurred, little thumbnail is also broken in the decal uploader

I can't even open this in Illustrator. Was going to have a look.

Thanks but I'm struggling to upload it now... Just saying an error occurred, little thumbnail is also broken in the decal uploader
I can't even open this in Illustrator. Was going to have a look.
I'm sry, must've grabbed a wrong file. Here you go.

Edit: not that different in illustrator, but you can see it in the code.

Internal CSS
Bildschirmfoto 2023-12-12 um 12.21.06.png

Inline Format
Bildschirmfoto 2023-12-12 um 12.20.37.png

Internal CSS never works for me, but inline format and presentation attributes do. (note: this is the export menu in Illustrator, not "save as").

Bildschirmfoto 2023-12-12 um 12.22.38.png

Attachments

• M4gt3SideVentMidGrad_04.svg
    1.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Internal CSS
View attachment 1311126

Inline Format
View attachment 1311127

Internal CSS never works for me, but inline format and presentation attributes do. (note: this is the export menu in Illustrator, not "save as").

View attachment 1311124
I get no issues with my .svg files, I did years ago that was frustrating as hell. I use presentation attributes, with 1 decimal.

Changed it to 1.1, upload looks fine on browser, and then in game it's all black and no gradient

sorry for being vague earlier
No worries. I didn't bother checking the rest of the files when I did the matrix transform.

The gradients are fine, but I'm guessing it's the style sheet messing things up.

It's easy enough to fix this kind of issue manually.

Open the file in notepad and you see something like this...

1702380656801.png

Each of the gradients has an ID, you need to bypass the style sheet and just tell the path to use a fill with the correct gradient ID.

The ID's have to go here...

1702381275585.png

Then you have to edit the syntax a bit... instead of class="s0" you'd have fill="url(#g1)" with g1 being the gradient ID from further up the page... so it looks like this... you then just delete the <style>...</style> and it should work.

1702381364977.png

Again, I can't test it and you've already got a fixed file, but if you want to see if that fix works try the file attached.

To avoid this problem you ideally want your software NOT to use style sheets, and instead use INLINE ATTRIBUTES, or something like that.

Attachments

• M4gt3SideVentMidGrad_2.svg
    1.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
No worries. I didn't bother checking the rest of the files when I did the matrix transform.

The gradients are fine, but I'm guessing it's the style sheet messing things up.

It's easy enough to fix this kind of issue manually.

Open the file in notepad and you see something like this...

View attachment 1311129

Each of the gradients has an ID, you need to bypass the style sheet and just tell the path to use a fill with the correct gradient ID.

The ID's have to go here...

View attachment 1311133

Then you have to edit the syntax a bit... instead of class="s0" you'd have fill="url(#g1)" with g1 being the gradient ID from further up the page... so it looks like this... you then just delete the <style>...</style> and it should work.

View attachment 1311134

Again, I can't test it and you've already got a fixed file, but if you want to see if that fix works try the file attached.

To avoid this problem you ideally want your software NOT to use style sheets, and instead use INLINE ATTRIBUTES, or something like that.

Internal CSS
View attachment 1311126

Inline Format
View attachment 1311127

View attachment 1311124

Thanks soo much learning a lot here!

Need a little assist here with these images, lost on how to convert to a usable svg format
Thank you

Attachments

• 7.png
    7.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 10
  • HRT.png
    HRT.png
    3 KB · Views: 5
  • TH.png
    TH.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 9
Could this permanent slogan of Eurovision 2024 without this background to SVG please???
Thank you.:)

Attachments

• Eurovision-Song-Contest-2024-United-by-Music-visual-id-689x10241.jpg
    Eurovision-Song-Contest-2024-United-by-Music-visual-id-689x10241.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5
Back