GT7 Tuning Calculator - Download V2.01 with Dyno plot built in!

Did you input the correct tyre size?
It said 30.+ tried it a few times snd it just kept going back to around 170mph, kept reverting back to these settings
1000002936.jpg

Ok so I think this is the problem, use these figures for the tyre size. Kmh not mph.

Attachments

• IMG_6774.jpeg
    IMG_6774.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 20
I'm trying to get around 220mph, so I'll convert it tomorrow, I just wasn't sure if it was a gt thing because of the engine swap. I'll let you know

This is the number you need to put into the tyre size calculator to get the correct tyre size.(like the attached) Then input this into the 2nd tab (setup). You can then select the top speed you require in the setup calculator.

Attachments

• IMG_6775.png
    IMG_6775.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 21
I have a second account that I send the screenshot to.
I didn't notice an option to connect with the ps app. I'll have a scan around on there. I did try saving it to USB and cropping on my PC but the picture is huge when you import it and not all the data is there. I guess you can't do it that way. Oh, just a thought regarding the USB transfer, does the screen image need to be a specific file type?

Last edited:
I'm having issues with the power graph. I finally got my PS4 linked with the PS app, sent a screenshot, followed the instructions as per the video. pic 1 is the shot imported to the spreadsheet, pic 2 is the shot clipped. Am I missing something here or doing something wrong? I'm accessing the shot on my iPad, clipping in photos, sending via email to PC, saving to desktop and then click on change graph.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    38 KB · Views: 6
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 7
I'm having issues with the power graph. I finally got my PS4 linked with the PS app, sent a screenshot, followed the instructions as per the video. pic 1 is the shot imported to the spreadsheet, pic 2 is the shot clipped. Am I missing something here or doing something wrong? I'm accessing the shot on my iPad, clipping in photos, sending via email to PC, saving to desktop and then click on change graph.
Sorry the video needs updating, you don’t need to crop the image anymore, just click the change graph button and add the full screenshot

Cheers, I’ve done it now. Dude that is the mutts nuts, almost 5 seconds off the time I set before changing the set up. Camaro package ‘18 at Watkins Glen long course. Ferkin amaZING

Last edited:
I have an issue with the rear spring rate for the Toyota 23 Super Formula. The spreadsheet is giving me 3.92 to put in, but the rear spring will only go down to 4,5. Can someone please advise?

Attachments

• Spring rate.PNG
    Spring rate.PNG
    41.2 KB · Views: 8
Has anyone done an NSX Concept setup for Le Man? For some odd reason I can’t seem to get the car dialed in. Odd, because all the other settings I have done have worked like a dream. The gears are way off and the back end slides like Bambi on ice

I have an issue with the rear spring rate for the Toyota 23 Super Formula. The spreadsheet is giving me 3.92 to put in, but the rear spring will only go down to 4,5. Can someone please advise?
Lower the rear ride height raise the front a tad and tweak the spring stiffness until in range.

Has anyone done an NSX Concept setup for Le Man? For some odd reason I can’t seem to get the car dialed in. Odd, because all the other settings I have done have worked like a dream. The gears are way off and the back end slides like Bambi on ice
I have yes, I’ll have to pull up the saved setup and see what’s what, I’ll check and post what I have to compare.

Last edited:
I can´t save tuning sheets because the fiel MySavedSetups.xls is missing. Any idea to fix this?
Make sure you save the calculator to desktop you can put in a new folder if you want. It will create the MySavedSetups.xls file when you hit save for the first time.

@hookedonturbo, I did a tune on the Alfa 4c gr3 car this morning for Le Mans, my first lap was a 4:12.492. I thought ok I’ll be happy with a 4:10, screwed my next lap up and got a 4:19.181, 3rd lap, nailed it, 4:08.183. I thought, yeh happy with that! Doubt I can get much better than that. My life man, next lap 4.06:546. Yesterday I was getting 4.15/4:16

@hookedonturbo mate I have this pop up every time I try to save a 2nd cars setup. I was ok with it at first but now it’s getting annoying. Any idea why this is? As I said the first car I can save and it creates the mysavedsetups file then it gets a cob on an “oh no it’s to heavy” or words to that effect. I’ve also just got a 2nd notification

Attachments

• IMG_0339.jpeg
    IMG_0339.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0340.jpeg
    IMG_0340.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
@hookedonturbo mate I have this pop up every time I try to save a 2nd cars setup. I was ok with it at first but now it’s getting annoying. Any idea why this is? As I said the first car I can save and it creates the mysavedsetups file then it gets a cob on an “oh no it’s to heavy” or words to that effect. I’ve also just got a 2nd notification
That’s odd. Do you have both files saved together in the same folder.

Back