GT916's Mario Kart Replicas (Requests Accepted)

United States
Orange County, NY
GTP_GT916
Nii916
Last edited:
First track, Mario Circuit (GCN, or from Double Dash)

21825291446_c7440ed3f9_h.jpg

I cant seem to find a working link to get to this track, the one above takes me to this same page and the one on the Course Creator thread takes me to my own profile page. Not sure if this is an issue with the link or on my end but I have been downloading other tracks using the user provided links without issue. Just a heads up, I would love to try out this track, Mario Kart style tracks would be great fun with karts in gt6 :)

I cant seem to find a working link to get to this track, the one above takes me to this same page and the one on the Course Creator thread takes me to my own profile page. Not sure if this is an issue with the link or on my end but I have been downloading other tracks using the user provided links without issue. Just a heads up, I would love to try out this track, Mario Kart style tracks would be great fun with karts in gt6 :)
This should work. @Smurfybug, since you're online I guess, mind testing this link out?
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/GTP_GT916/course/

Desert tracks should be fun with the Death Valley theme. I'll try to figure out a way to do Kalimari and I'll post it here ;)

By the way, I just downloaded your Mario Raceway. Thanks a lot buddy!!

Back