GT916's OCD Market. Paint Giveaway details in post #2!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 319 comments
  • 17,729 views
Hey, I saw that you have a Corvette Coupe (C3) '63 up for trade. I went on your page with all the cars you own and noticed that you don't have a Plymouth Superbird. I have a Superbird and was wondering if you would like to trade your Corvette for my Superbird.

Sure, just FR me. :D
 
Hey buddy! I was wondering if you needed any help obtaining any UCD cars. I also have many standards in 0/0/0 condition if you are in that market. Just let me know if you need anything.
 
Could I Nissan motul pitwork z? I'm willing to trade for it
 
I have tons of cars I'm willing to trade you a Chevy Camero SS RM '10 white and gold for your Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00
Red/White

P.M. if interested

camaro1.png
 
The Ginetta please. I'm selling my other. I'll give you 616BHP Buick Special.
 
A FR was just sent to you GranTurismo.
 
Hey buddy! I was wondering if you needed any help obtaining any UCD cars. I also have many standards in 0/0/0 condition if you are in that market. Just let me know if you need anything.
I'd love that. I could sent you anything, and just throw out a car not on my MyGT and I'll tell you if I have one or not (I haven't updated it in a while).
Is the Nissan motul pitwork z available? Would you want a 69 rally car Nissan
Yes to both questions. Just send me a friend request on PSN.
I have tons of cars I'm willing to trade you a Chevy Camero SS RM '10 white and gold for your Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00
Red/White

P.M. if interested

camaro1.png
Sure, just FR me and I'll add you to my schedule.
The Ginetta please. I'm selling my other. I'll give you 616BHP Buick Special.
I'll add you to the schedule, FR me.
A FR was just sent to you GranTurismo.

Thanks, I'll add you now.
 
I have many 0/0/0 AC Cobras as well as 0/0/0 Chevelles. Are you interested in either of those?
 
I have many 0/0/0 AC Cobras as well as 0/0/0 Chevelles. Are you interested in either of those?

I'll take an 0/0/0 Chevelle. Thanks.
 
^I have no preference.

Car sent to Camaro69427.
 
Sent to Evolver.
 
atongo what do you want for your 2004 pontiac gto
 
Received paints from hrobey.
 
Back