GT916's OCD Market. Paint Giveaway details in post #2!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 319 comments
  • 17,730 views
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I'll be sending to the next person on the schedule. Yes to all the trade requests, and I really don't know tbw. :/
 
thanks will send in 2 resets 👍
 
Sent the Honda NSX Mobil to gt4.
 
gazelle68
hi mate
can i offer a mix of 10 mattes and chromes for this one please....

Jaguar E-TYPE Coupe '61Mist Grey

let me know what you think :-)

10 paints sent :-)
 
Sorry guys that I've not been sending, I'm getting caught up in school and homework :/
 
Thanks, buddy! Got the car. :D
 
I have sent the 1000 Ticket and 10 mattes.
 
I've sent 15 paints so far for the 3 cars on your schedule. I'll send the other 15 on the next 3 resets. Are you still able to trade for the Opel Speedster Turbo : Lemans-Grun and the Suzuki GSX-R/4 Yellow Metallic for 20 more paints. Just add me on your schedule or let me know. Thanks!!!
 
I can't find my USB thingy...sorry again for the holdup.
 
Hi,

I would like this car from you:

Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70 Gold Metallic

What would you like for It?
 
Last edited:
gazelle68
hi mate
can i offer a mix of 10 mattes and chromes for this one please....

Jaguar E-TYPE Coupe '61Mist Grey

let me know what you think :-)

what date have i got for this one mate :-)
 
what date have i got for this one mate :-)

I don't know yet, I've been trying to find my flash drive but so far I've had no luck.
 
Starting this up again :D
 
Ill save anyone the time and just say. There is 15 pages of these.

I'm still here though. :D

Lol. It seems as if you're suscribed to all my threads :scared: xD
 
No one ever posted. :p
 
Still no one in here? :(
 
What you need mate?
 
Any 0/0/0 cars.
 
I would like the BMW 330i, Chrysler Prowler and the Eagle Talon Esi. Is there any specific car that you want. I can send the cars in about a week and a half.
 
No, any car is fine. Sending FR.
 
Hey, I saw that you have a Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 up for trade. I went on your page with all the cars you own and noticed that you don't have a Plymouth Superbird. I have a Superbird and was wondering if you would like to trade your Corvette for my Superbird.
 
Last edited:
GranTurismo916, sent you a pm :)
 
Last edited:
Camaro69427, sorry for the confusion. pm was meant for GranTurismo916.
 
Back