GT916's OCD Market. Paint Giveaway details in post #2!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 319 comments
  • 17,729 views
interested in these 4 mate,have plenty to offer,check out my garage and let me know what you want

Audi S3 '02-Mineral Gray Metallic
Audi S4 '98-Paradise Green Metallic
Audi A2 1.4 '02-Brilliant Blue
Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03-Brilliant Black
 
EDT i meant.

Either Way, reset is at 0.00 GMT whichever timezone you are in :)

Oh and I think you mean July with your announcement ;)
 
Either Way, reset is at 0.00 GMT whichever timezone you are in :)

Oh and I think you mean July with your announcement ;)

Never knew that.
 
Time to dust this off.
 
I think I've sent at least 20 paints :)
I've also received the 82' quattro 👍
thx my friend
 
interested in these 4 mate,have plenty to offer,check out my garage and let me know what you want

Audi S3 '02-Mineral Gray Metallic
Audi S4 '98-Paradise Green Metallic
Audi A2 1.4 '02-Brilliant Blue
Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03-Brilliant Black

The S4 is gone, let me put you down for the rest :)

And I'd love anything not on my list :D
 
Thanks for informing me of the accidental miles and switches on the ram.

I am happy to take the s4 '03 - brilliant black

in its place??
Let me know what you think

ps....didnt realise you were member of vcrc - its a small world :)
 
Thanks for informing me of the accidental miles and switches on the ram.

I am happy to take the s4 '03 - brilliant black

in its place??
Let me know what you think

ps....didnt realise you were member of vcrc - its a small world :)

Ok :) and yep I'm part of VCRC :D
 
Both cars received thanks. 10 paints sent with 10 more to follow.
Cheers
 
The S4 is gone, let me put you down for the rest :)

And I'd love anything not on my list :D

thats great mate,i will take these 3 cars then

Audi S3 '02-Mineral Gray Metallic
Audi A2 1.4 '02-Brilliant Blue
Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03-Brilliant Black

i have a good few cars not on your list,would prefer if you had a look in my garage and let me know what you would like
 
thats great mate,i will take these 3 cars then

Audi S3 '02-Mineral Gray Metallic
Audi A2 1.4 '02-Brilliant Blue
Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03-Brilliant Black

i have a good few cars not on your list,would prefer if you had a look in my garage and let me know what you would like

Gonna go check it out now :D
EDIT: Can you randomly mix them up? Just pick 3 that I don't have and send them.
 
Last edited:
Gonna go check it out now :D
EDIT: Can you randomly mix them up? Just pick 3 that I don't have and send them.

how about these 3 mate

amuse street version'04
nissan skyline gt-r(r33)'96
nissan xanavi nimso gt-r'03

can you send my cars to GTP_doobieduck

i will send from both GTP_doobieduck & doobieduck2
 
how about these 3 mate

amuse street version'04
nissan skyline gt-r(r33)'96
nissan xanavi nimso gt-r'03

can you send my cars to GTP_doobieduck

i will send from both GTP_doobieduck & doobieduck2

Great!
 
All 20 paints now sent sir thanks :)
 
amuse street version sent mate and recieved the audi s3 thanks
 
Sorry about the late sending, sending one now.
 
I updated the list with the new OCD :D
 
skyline gtr(r33)'96 sent today,i need you to accept teamHD_duck fr so i can send you the last nissan,will send tomorrow
 
skyline gtr(r33)'96 sent today,i need you to accept teamHD_duck fr so i can send you the last nissan,will send tomorrow

I wont be back home until the 12th.
 
I almost forgot about this :p
 
Sent to doobbieduck :D
 
Looks like no one is interested.
 
I heard you're constantly on the lookout for mattes and chromes.

I'll give you 5 mattes and 5 chromes if you have a 0 mile Nissan 240ZG?
 
I heard you're constantly on the lookout for mattes and chromes.

I'll give you 5 mattes and 5 chromes if you have a 0 mile Nissan 240ZG?

I only have what's shown. :guilty:
 
No one wants these?
 
I'm bringing this back. I still have these cars that are up in the OP. :D
 
Back