GTA Green ticket,Pass/Gifting thread! SPL Kart 125's

• Thread starter playnthru
  • 6,070 comments
Looks awesome mate.. Dates are no worrie nor is sending first 👍. I know you are not new to trading :sly: :bowdown:. All Green tickets are on PSN playnthru2. Please send FR there, tickets can go there too :) I'll get a list of tickets before our trade dates, if that is o.k ? :scared:

About the mm Cup Car #25, the color chip on Green Ticket does appear Gold(ish). More light yellow really!..The car itself appears light green/yellowish green. Ducks sheet is probably correct 👍 Yours if you need it 👍!

Cheers mate, thats great news. Ok then, stick the mmr cup down please, on your schedule, and pick another ticket from me. So thats 6 in total 👍

I will get the fr's over, next time i am on
Thanks for the trades :)

@ GT_COL.. Sorry sir did not see your offer.. Many thanks :bowdown:
When you have a free day would you mind sending a Level#9 ? Thanks in advance :cool::cool:

Level 9 ticket sent to playnthru2.

Hey I was looking for 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Ltd. (Z33) '05 in Black and 0/0/0.. Can offer any level ticket, birthday ticket. A lot of 0/0/0 cars..

Hey hello sir, sorry for the delay!

Yes I do have that car 0/0/0, on my playnthru2 account.👍 I'll pick a ticket and and it to the O.P Many thanks 👍👍

Hi if you send me a FR and a list of like 3 missing birthday tickets I'll take care of that.

Hi I have a Mazda Altezza Concept '01 green ticket red will be Red Fuoco Giallo?

Hi,

Are you interested in a green ticket Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 in color Black?

Hi if you send me a FR and a list of like 3 missing birthday tickets I'll take care of that.

Thank you sir, done it:tup:

Thank you for helping out! :bowdown:

@ jedikeeper :) Yes sir ...Please FR PSN playnthru2 at your leisure.👍 I will add it to the O.P.:)

@ Cryptomanic..Received many thanks. :bowdown:

@ BLJK ICE.... Yes, Please FR PSN playnthru. 👍

Last edited:
We are going to trade today .. right?

Yes sir, after reset (4PM for me). You can send the base rally ticket over to PSN playnthru2 anytime. I will send a Level 24 to you, sometime shortly after the todays reset. 👍

Hey Buddy I know our next trade day is a couple of days away but I'm free to send early so I have sent the 92 ticket & will send the next 2 over the next 2 days. Peace out.

Hello probably a silly question but here goes anyway are you just looking for tickets you dont have already?

Hello probably a silly question but here goes anyway are you just looking for tickets you dont have already?

>Please: All new traders send first.. Thanks for reading
Do I have to send first?

ticket sent!

Thank you sir, level #24 sent. 👍

@ Rizlaman56..Received and thanks 👍.

@ Jedikeeper..I shall accept as soon as I fire up that account..:sly:

@ IrishGT.. Yes I am.. But I will be happy to exchange ANY level, OR birthday ticket, for ANY other ticket.:)👍

Last edited:
I added you ill send when you accept 👍 :D but if you cant accept by about 1 hour i can send it tomorrow.

I added you ill send when you accept 👍 :D but if you cant accept by about 1 hour i can send it tomorrow.

You can send closer to the scheduled date, if you like? :) I can't send back to you until the day I have listed in the O.P. :yuck:

Back