GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,329 comments
Wow this thread is completely dead. I played the game for the first time since...like September 2021...today and had fun. They've made some good QOL updates in the past 2 years. The biggest among these being the ability to do all sales missions in an invite-only session. Not only that, the Nightclub safe has more than tripled in capacity, there is a lot more variety of Nightclub activities, you can now do Taxi driving missions (that don't have some dumb catch). Basically the "persistent" game world is a lot lower stress and a lot more engaging now - you can effectively play most of it by yourself. My favorite part of this game was always (at least since it got introduced) the Nightclub and so I'm pretty happy it's been given some updates. If you haven't played in a long time, might be worth hopping in to relive it.

Wow this thread is completely dead. I played the game for the first time since...like September 2021...today and had fun. They've made some good QOL updates in the past 2 years. The biggest among these being the ability to do all sales missions in an invite-only session. Not only that, the Nightclub safe has more than tripled in capacity, there is a lot more variety of Nightclub activities, you can now do Taxi driving missions (that don't have some dumb catch). Basically the "persistent" game world is a lot lower stress and a lot more engaging now - you can effectively play most of it by yourself. My favorite part of this game was always (at least since it got introduced) the Nightclub and so I'm pretty happy it's been given some updates. If you haven't played in a long time, might be worth hopping in to relive it.
I haven’t played since the PS3 :D I imagine it’s an entirely different game by now.

I finally gave in and bought this on Friday. I must have had a slow connection because it didn't finish downloading until Sunday morning. I managed to get a couple hours of game play in. Just getting used to the controls and driving physics. I'm starting as a biker with a weed farm. The size of the game is a little intimidating. And I've never been good with shooters. I'm just a terrible shot in video games. Still, it looks fun so far. I'm especially looking forward to getting to know the map better.

On a side note, I'm going to have to get some external storage for my XBox Series S. It has 265Gb storage. I've only got FM7, FH5, and GTA Online on it, and it's at 98.8% capacity.

Last edited:
I finally gave in and bought this on Friday. I must have had a slow connection because it didn't finish downloading until Sunday morning. I managed to get a couple hours of game play in. Just getting used to the controls and driving physics. I'm starting as a biker with a weed farm. The size of the game is a little intimidating. And I've never been good with shooters. I'm just a terrible shot in video games. Still, it looks fun so far. I'm especially looking forward to getting to know the map better.

On a side note, I'm going to have to get some external storage for my XBox Series S. It has 265Gb storage. I've only got FM7, FH5, and GTA Online on it, and it's at 98.8% capacity.

I've played off and on since launch, and started playing a few weeks ago on the current gen consoles.

I can tell you for a fact it's way easier to make money with the amount of stuff there is to do now.

Sucks it took so late in it's life to get where we're at now, but here we are lol.

The latest update removed 200+ vehicles from the in game websites so they are no longer purchasable. Instead, you will have to wait for them to appear in the rotating dealership or subscribe to GTA+ to get access to the desirable ones through the Vinewood Car Club which also has a rotating dealership

(language warning)

Per Kotaku, this is the list of all 189 cars removed. Some formerly free cars are now behind a paywall.

Which cars did Rockstar remove from GTA Online?

Here’s the full list of cars and motorcycles Rockstar has removed from GTA Online:

Cars/Trucks

• Peyote Gasser
  • Zion Classic
  • Nebula Turbo
  • Issi Sport
  • Vamos
  • Futo
  • Ruiner
  • Romero
  • Prairie
  • Michelli GT
  • Fagaloa
  • Hermes
  • Retinue
  • Tornado Rat-Rod
  • Massacro Racecar
  • Jester Racecar
  • Pigalle
  • Blade
  • Picador
  • F620
  • Fusilade
  • Penumbra
  • Sentinel
  • Rat-Loader
  • Schwartzer
  • Zion Cabrio
  • Zion
  • Gauntlet
  • Vigero
  • Issi
  • Seminole Frontier
  • Dynasty
  • Tulip
  • BeeJay XL
  • FQ2
  • Serrano
  • Habanero
  • Cheburek
  • Streiter
  • Franken Stange
  • Jackal
  • Oracle Xs
  • Schafter
  • Surge
  • Warrener
  • Regina
  • Buffalo
  • Buffalo S
  • Tailgater
  • Asea
  • Granger
  • Rancher XL
  • Ingot
  • Intruder
  • Minivan
  • Premier
  • Radius
  • Stanier
  • Stratum
  • Washington
  • Asterope
  • Fugitive
  • Dilettante
  • Hellion
  • Riata
  • Seminole
  • Kalahari
  • Rebel (Clean)
  • Sanking SWB
  • Bodhi
  • Dune Buggy
  • Rebel
  • Injection
  • Bison
  • Landstalker XL
  • Patriot
  • Contender
  • Landstalker
  • Gresley
  • Baller
  • Cavalcade 2nd Gen
  • Cavalcade
  • Rocoto
  • Felon GT
  • Felon
  • Oracle
  • Tigon
  • Imorgon
  • Zorruso
  • Locust
  • Neo
  • Paragon R
  • S80RR
  • Deviant
  • Stafford
  • Swinger
  • Comet SR
  • Hustler
  • 190Z
  • GT500
  • Viseris
  • Savestra
  • SC1
  • Cyclone
  • Rapid GT Classic
  • XA-21
  • Torero
  • Ruston
  • GP1
  • Raptor
  • Lynx
  • ETR1
  • Tyrus
  • RE-7B
  • Seven-70
  • Verlierer
  • Brawler
  • Coquette Black Fin
  • Stirling GT
  • Furore GT
  • Jester
  • Alpha
  • Z-Type
  • Stinger GT
  • Stinger
  • JB700
  • Cheetah
  • Entity XF
  • Cognoscenti Cabrio
  • Coquette
  • Feltzer
  • Infernus
  • 9F Cabrio
  • 9F
  • Comet
  • Vacca
  • Bullet
  • Carbonizzare
  • Voltic
  • Rapid GT Cabrio
  • Rapid GT
  • Surrano
  • Stafford
  • Revolter
  • Raiden
  • XLS (both versions)
  • Roosevelt Valor
  • Roosevelt
  • Cognoscenti 55 (both versions)
  • Cognoscenti (both versions)
  • Baller LE (both versions)
  • Schafter LWB (both versions)
  • Exemplar
  • Super Diamond
  • Squaddie
  • Mesa
  • Liberator
  • Comet
Motorcycles/scooters/ATVs:

• Thrust
  • Wolfsbane
  • Esskey
  • Avarus
  • Zombie Bobber
  • Daemon (Bikers variant)
  • Rat-Bike
  • Bagger
  • Faggio Mod
  • Fagio Sport
  • Cliffhanger
  • Enduro
  • Nemesis
  • Hakuchou
  • Innovation
  • Sovereign
  • Hot Rod Blazer
  • Bati 801RR
  • Ruffian
  • Vader
  • Blazer
  • PCJ 600
  • Sanchez (both versions)
  • Faggio
  • Akuma
  • Double-T
  • Hexer
  • Lifeguard
  • Verus

What a rotten bit of luck to start playing @Populuxe. Hopefully, Rockstar realizes what they've done & reverses or clarifies exactly how they intend to bring these back.
Exactly what I was thinking. Does anyone here have that $6/mo pass thing? Is it worth it?

Hopefully, Rockstar realizes what they've done & reverses or clarifies exactly how they intend to bring these back.
I get the feeling Simeon's Premium deluxe dealership might get it's own website for all the vehicles that were removed.

One way you can potentially get some of the removed Bikes and cars is essentially buying them off the Biker and Auto shop "Customer orders" that occasionally pop in.

To add onto the Rockstar removing cars debacle. Someone discovered you can essentially "buy" a friend's vehicle in the Los Santos Car meet.

Edit: Might want to add this to useful links. :lol:

Last edited:
I haven't been paying too much attention to the GTA Online scene anymore, but Broughy's recent video summarizes all the negative changes that came with the most recent update

Other than the removal of over 100 cars, another major change they made was remove access to some of the props in the job creator so that if a job previously had a prop, it now becomes a generic blue fence. This not only broke community created jobs, but also some Rockstar original jobs

It's insane to me that they would make so many player-hostile changes to the game. They make these major changes without even testing or verifying if there are any side effects.

It's understandable that they have to make some changes to the game since the player base is probably dwindling, but so many of these changes just make me want to play the game even less. Are people actually paying for the GTA+ subscription? Do these changes actually increase subscriber count? The base experience seems so awful, that I can't see how putting more things behind a paywall would make it desirable

I haven't been paying too much attention to the GTA Online scene anymore, but Broughy's recent video summarizes all the negative changes that came with the most recent update

Other than the removal of over 100 cars, another major change they made was remove access to some of the props in the job creator so that if a job previously had a prop, it now becomes a generic blue fence. This not only broke community created jobs, but also some Rockstar original jobs

It's insane to me that they would make so many player-hostile changes to the game. They make these major changes without even testing or verifying if there are any side effects.

It's understandable that they have to make some changes to the game since the player base is probably dwindling, but so many of these changes just make me want to play the game even less. Are people actually paying for the GTA+ subscription? Do these changes actually increase subscriber count? The base experience seems so awful, that I can't see how putting more things behind a paywall would make it desirable

I don't know how to reply to this, but my take on this DLC is that there are a few suits in T2 Interactive that decided that the way things are now is not how they see GTA Online functioning. I understand more time and resources are being put into the eventual GTA6 release, but that doesn't mean GTA Online should get left behind like this. Apart from pushing people to get GTA+, there was no conceivable reason that I can think of regarding why all those cars had to be removed from the shops. Regardless of what the overall intent of this update was, it's either inadvertently or intentionally (one of the two, and no in-between) ruined GTAO for many people, myself included.

You could almost reasonably believe that R*, over the past few years and especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, developed a severe apathy for anyone who didn't participate in Freeroam PvP, for anyone who liked the stunt races (to the point where they've broken their own stunt races by reprogramming how props are handled in the creator), and for...let's face it...anyone who's interested in upholding professional conduct in a game overrun by scumbags who, for the past ten years, have only seeked personal fame at the expense of everyone around them.

Sure, they've made it so that you can sell from your businesses in Invite-Only Sessions which all but renders it a single-player game, but what has doing that really done? I have nothing to spend my money on now, because almost all of my favorite cars that I could have bought through the websites are now behind the GTA+ paywall. And because I have nothing to spend my money on, I have no reason to play GTA Online normally. And because I have no reason to play GTA Online normally, I seem to turn exclusively to modding single player. And when I get bored of doing that, I turn to FiveM. And when I get bored of FiveM, I'm going to find that...yes, I DO have other games I can play instead.

What an absolute shame that no one who plays GTA Online for seven days a week, making other people's lives within that game as miserable as possible, seems to realize that other games have the simple virtue of co-existing alongside their chosen idol. And even the griefers, the DDOS'ers, the stalkers, the malicious modders, the hackers, the trash-talkers, the rammers, the sorest of sore losers and those who actively seek to make heist crews worse...collectively, as a conceited effort to ruin this game populated by tens of millions, couldn't hope to do a fraction of the damage to GTA Online that R* just did. Granted, it might not even be R*'s whole fault, because I think this was an order that came from a higher-up working for Strauss Zelnick.

By overhauling the system, they've destroyed it. I don't know if it this system is fixable, and if it is...I have no faith that Rockstar Games are going to be remotely interested in taking the first step in fixing it.

It might be too early to call, but I'm going to go ahead and say this, and do bear in mind that this is me talking and no one else: Because of the unnecessarily drastic actions that Rockstar Games and Take-Two Interactive have taken with this new DLC, Grand Theft Auto Online is officially F.U.B.A.R.

I don't know how to reply to this, but my take on this DLC is that there are a few suits in T2 Interactive that decided that the way things are now is not how they see GTA Online functioning. I understand more time and resources are being put into the eventual GTA6 release, but that doesn't mean GTA Online should get left behind like this. Apart from pushing people to get GTA+, there was no conceivable reason that I can think of regarding why all those cars had to be removed from the shops. Regardless of what the overall intent of this update was, it's either inadvertently or intentionally (one of the two, and no in-between) ruined GTAO for many people, myself included.

You could almost reasonably believe that R*, over the past few years and especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, developed a severe apathy for anyone who didn't participate in Freeroam PvP, for anyone who liked the stunt races (to the point where they've broken their own stunt races by reprogramming how props are handled in the creator), and for...let's face it...anyone who's interested in upholding professional conduct in a game overrun by scumbags who, for the past ten years, have only seeked personal fame at the expense of everyone around them.

Sure, they've made it so that you can sell from your businesses in Invite-Only Sessions which all but renders it a single-player game, but what has doing that really done? I have nothing to spend my money on now, because almost all of my favorite cars that I could have bought through the websites are now behind the GTA+ paywall. And because I have nothing to spend my money on, I have no reason to play GTA Online normally. And because I have no reason to play GTA Online normally, I seem to turn exclusively to modding single player. And when I get bored of doing that, I turn to FiveM. And when I get bored of FiveM, I'm going to find that...yes, I DO have other games I can play instead.

What an absolute shame that no one who plays GTA Online for seven days a week, making other people's lives within that game as miserable as possible, seems to realize that other games have the simple virtue of co-existing alongside their chosen idol. And even the griefers, the DDOS'ers, the stalkers, the malicious modders, the hackers, the trash-talkers, the rammers, the sorest of sore losers and those who actively seek to make heist crews worse...collectively, as a conceited effort to ruin this game populated by tens of millions, couldn't hope to do a fraction of the damage to GTA Online that R* just did. Granted, it might not even be R*'s whole fault, because I think this was an order that came from a higher-up working for Strauss Zelnick.

By overhauling the system, they've destroyed it. I don't know if it this system is fixable, and if it is...I have no faith that Rockstar Games are going to be remotely interested in taking the first step in fixing it.

It might be too early to call, but I'm going to go ahead and say this, and do bear in mind that this is me talking and no one else: Because of the unnecessarily drastic actions that Rockstar Games and Take-Two Interactive have taken with this new DLC, Grand Theft Auto Online is officially F.U.B.A.R.
This is all bad. But I think it might be good in the long run.

I think it goes like this - the gameplay & QOL adjustments that Rockstar made (the ability to sell in private sessions being the biggest among them) has made the game far less profitable for T2. Without the griefers to worry about, players are less reliant on Shark Cards for in-game money as you can pretty easily make a lot of money with a Nightclub alone. The GTA+ is a more honest and less conflicted way for T2 to make money than the previous formula which was:

1. Don't update the single player game, thereby forcing everyone onto GTA Online
  2. Lock most of the core income generation into public lobbies
  3. Promote griefing in those public lobbies by way of increasingly ridiculous & expensive weapons/vehicles combined with very deliberate griefing mechanisms
  4. To avoid the griefers your only option was to spend actual money on Shark Cards or grind repetitive and low paying invite-only game modes or missions

T2 was basically using griefers to force people into Shark Cards which is why you never saw any truly concerted effort to reduce griefing. If anything they actively supported it. Without this pretty massive conflict of interest (IE: making the game a deliberately worse experience in order to force people to spend real money to make their experience tolerable) perhaps Rockstar will actually be given the latitude to genuinely improve the game and add features/modes that they had zero incentive to before, because they weren't going to be income generators for the publisher. GTA Online has always been a subpar experience compared to GTA for me because the incentives were all wrong - it prioritized acquiring content over the experience of the game, which is something no prior GTA had done. GTA Online, generally, reminds me how a lot of free social networks have become deliberately horrible experiences (looking at you facebook, twitter) to increase revenue in lieu of any kind of subcription fee.

At the end of the day you have to ask yourself a few questions:

-Do I want this game that I play a lot to be continually updated?

If the answer to that question is yes, the next question becomes (unless you are delusional):

-How is that paid for?

Until this point, the answer to that second question has been: Gameplay and updates that prioritizes getting players to spend real money.
If that answer is instead, A fee then the gameplay choices and content that Rockstar chooses to implement are completely divorced from the economics of the game and they, theoretically, have a lot more liberty to add stuff that couldn't otherwise be monetized. Maybe GTA Online doesn't need to be so ridiculously obsessed with militant nonsense? Maybe there could be more chill gameplay elements added. Hell, maybe they could bring over fishing from RDR? Maybe they can add public lobbies with no weapons allowed? Maybe they could expand the actual map? None of these ideas were really workable, from an economic sense, with the game being free*. They could be if GTA becomes more of a service.

Just my .02C. Full disclosure - I have never bought a shark card.

Edit:
*Lets just explore the fishing idea. I'd guess that some people would really enjoy it and most would not. So already there isn't much incentive for Rockstar to add it from an economic sense. But GTA has always been about providing a breadth of activities and experiences to do, even if you don't actually do them. Just by being possible, it makes the game feel larger. I never play Tennis in the game, but I appreciate that its there and that I could do it. So you can't making fishing equipment crazy expensive because a - that would be stupid, and b - nobody would buy it. No shark cards sold. So what do you do instead? You make fishing a public session only activity so that in order to fish, you have to buy the whatever personal air defense system to protect yourself from 11-year-olds in Opressors for $5M. This is also incredibly dumb and so the real answer is you just don't include it in the game - its impossible to monetize and therefore a waste of resources to even try.

Last edited:
I’m finding the steering on cars in this game to be excessively sensitive. I’m constantly over-correcting and spinning out. Is there a way to slow down the steering inputs?

I screwed up and traded in my Penumbra to get the Vapid Clique, not realizing the Penumbra was one of the removed cars. I did get a couple of the removed cars from the Premium Deluxe dealership. The Schuyster Deviant and Vapid Blade.
a6a4cbc3-2522-4cea-981f-be3e08c6dd7f.png

70af57c3-95c2-45da-9b45-42ce2be19b54.png

I need to figure out how to take better photos in game. Right now I’m just turning off the radar and taking a screenshot while looking at the car through my character’s eyes.

I’m still having trouble coming to grips with the steering in the game. It feels like there’s an aggressive self-centering, almost like auto-steering, and it’s messing with my steering inputs.

Any suggestions for what I should do to earn money? Right now I have a daily routine of raiding a stash house to keep my weed farm supplied, regularly selling my weed, doing the Junk energy drink time trial, searching for G’s Cache, and taking a turn at the wheel of fortune in the Casino.

Last edited:
I screwed up and traded in my Penumbra to get the Vapid Clique, not realizing the Penumbra was one of the removed cars. I did get a couple of the removed cars from the Premium Deluxe dealership. The Schuyster Deviant and Vapid Blade.
View attachment 1279119
View attachment 1279118

I need to figure out how to take better photos in game. Right now I’m just turning off the radar and taking a screenshot while looking at the car through my character’s eyes.

I’m still having trouble coming to grips with the steering in the game. It feels like there’s an aggressive self-centering, almost like auto-steering, and it’s messing with my steering inputs.

Any suggestions for what I should do to earn money? Right now I have a daily routine of raiding a stash house to keep my weed farm supplied, regularly selling my weed, doing the Junk energy drink time trial, searching for G’s Cache, and taking a turn at the wheel of fortune in the Casino.
I'd get a nightclub. Fun and a good source of income.

Exactly what I was thinking. Does anyone here have that $6/mo pass thing? Is it worth it?
6m is peanuts in GTA and spending money can open quite the rabbit hole. There's multiple ways of cashing out big in the game if you have the patience to set up and farm your businesses or complete certain heists.

I've found most of TGG's guides pretty helpful. Maybe this helps you get your Weevil without spending real money while enjoying/utilizing the game's content :)

View attachment 1279119
View attachment 1279118

This week is 2x on Biker Businesses, so keeping up with your weed will help you. 40% off Clubhouses + Upgrades, Business Supplies, Business Properties & their Upgrades should help you out. If you can, get the Cocaine & the Meth as they are the best Biker Businesses.

Purchase Resupply once, let that get converted into product and then sell after instead of trying to get a filled out bar of product, so you get sell missions with only 1-2, maybe 3 vehicles to ensure you can complete the sales within' the time.

Last edited:
What car(s)? I know the majority of the cars inside out. GTA is notorious for having a wide range of handling models, so you have to know each car to fully comprehend what they're about to do.

@Eunos_Cosmo I’ll get a nightclub next. It’s going to take me a few days to save up the money first.

@McLaren Yeah, I learned quickly to sell my product frequently. Although I probably made a mistake setting up my weed farm all the way up in the San Chianski mountains.

@TumeK5 I have between 30 and 40 cars right now. I’ve learned they each have their own handling characteristics. But the one thing they all have in common is the self-centering steering. It’s just far more sensitive than I‘m used to. It makes precise steering, like threading through cars, much more difficult for me.

@ikon_313 I already got the Weevil Custom. It was my first priority.
6a96639a-a707-4886-8a2d-c68769c336ae.png

Last edited:
I would say make sure you have the businesses to support the Nightclub's passive income as well. I think the best remain Cocaine, Special Cargo, Meth, Bunkers, & Counterfeit Cash.

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but this week @Populuxe , the bonuses are 2x on Nightclub Sell missions, 2x Nightclub Popularity management missions, & 3x on Nightclub Daily Income.

I believe Rockstar updated the income last year so that if you’re in the 5th bar of popularity, the safe maxes out at $150,000. So 3x should net you a solid amount of passive income as keeping up the popularity is super easy.

Last edited:
A little late I realize, but...
I think you can use your character's phone to take pictures and they will be uploaded to your Rockstar Social Club account, not sure about resolution though.

The "pro" way to do it is with the Rockstar Editor though. You need to take a recording using the in-game capture thing, hold "Down" on the d-pad until the little character wheel pops up, then you push A I think? It will start recording, then park your car for the photo and even have your character stand next to it or whatever you want, and then do the same to end recording. You can then edit the recording as if it was a replay in racing game, choosing camera angles or manually moving the camera where you want, and you can pause the clip to take nice screenshots and do some pretty cool stuff with effects.

The Rockstar Editor is an amazing feature, I don't personally use it much because I'm not too creative for that kinda stuff, but it is an incredibly powerful tool and not as complicated to use as you would think.

I have the same problem, it's just kind of a GTA thing. Personally I felt the handling was much nicer on the 360 version and I actually enjoyed driving some cars there and was fairly quick in racing with Broughy's NoDo crew, but then after changing to the XB1 version it felt even more sensitive and I constantly over-correct slides in the looser handling cars, which used to be my favorites in the 360 version... Meaning yeah I don't enjoy the driving much anymore.

Becoming a VIP/CEO and doing some of those missions is easy and quick once you have a few of the right tools, like a weaponized helicopter or car with missiles. The one called "Headhunter" is the one most people do, with a Buzzard or similar you can do it for $20k-ish in 3 or 4 minutes, but the one called "Sightseer" pays similar and has you exploring the map with no one chasing you or trying to kill you and a pretty relaxed time limit, so you can just drive whatever car you enjoy for it. Good things to mix into your routine for some variety.

Also if you do the missions for Dax, you unlock a free cool big 6x6 van thing that you can turn into a business for just $750k that is fairly profitable. Compared to many of the other businesses, that's not a bad start-up fee.

As others recommended, the nightclub is great, but part of the power of the nightclub comes in how it syncs up with your other businesses. To get the full power out of it, you need to own other businesses too, but the big plus here is that only owning the other businesses is enough, you don't also need to upgrade/operate the other businesses.

So basically yeah, buy the nightclub, but also buy an office and warehouse, the meth and cocaine parts for your biker clubhouse, and a bunker (probably in that order). You don't need to fully invest in them and buy upgrades, just having them will make your nightclub generate the corresponding product, and the kicker is that the nightclub doesn't need any supplies to generate that product or any missions or anything, just time. Then you can go back and upgrade the other businesses later using the money the nightclub helped you make if you want to operate them as well.

Hopefully I'm explaining it well. For example in my game, I have a nightclub as well as fully upgraded bunker, medium size office warehouse, and my meth/coke labs are completely un-upgraded and I never operate them (buy/get product and use them to produce anything). This means my nightclub automatically generates coke, meth, "Sporting goods" (aka guns, for some reason), and cargo all from just sitting there with no need to do annoying resupply missions or buy supplies, or do the painful biker delivery missions. It also stores all of that stuff inside the nightclub, so I don't need to run around and check all of my warehouses/businesses to make sure they aren't full. Of course, if I want to operate all of those businesses separately I can do that do that too if I'm willing to get supplies for them and so on.

Thanks to the nightclub, I mainly I just rely on it for income nowadays. It becomes a bit too hectic trying to keep each individual business supplied and delivered, so I can rely on the nightclub to generate passive income, and only actually operate the extra businesses during bonus weeks.

Also the nightclub allows you to invest in the Terrorbyte, which is a fun and useful vehicle. It gives access to some special and actually kinda fun free-mode missions, is useful for operating businesses, and can store that annoying flying motorcycle which, for as annoying as it is when other players have it, it's a very useful (if a little boring) tool for doing other work when you are in a hurry.

Hopefully that's not too confusing or too much of an overload. I've been playing since day 1 so everything seems normal to me, but one of my friends just recently started playing and it has given me some perspective on how daunting the game actually is for a new player at this point, with so many business and side-stories that unlock features and so on.

The big news for me in this latest update is the Vinewood Club Garage for GTA+ members. Five floors at 20 cars each means another 100 cars storage capacity. All cars you store there will remain accessible to you, even if your GTA+ membership expires. However you won’t be able to store new cars there. So it seems to me the smart thing is to move 100 cars in there immediately so if my membership expires, I’ll still have full use of the facility. That’s going to be my weekend project. The entrance is under the Olympic Freeway just two blocks east of Simeon’s dealership.
0e061f64-f337-497d-be80-3f821ddab057.png

Last edited:
I wonder if Rockstar is planning to roll your GTA V online character into the GTA VI online world - or at least allow the possibility. I'm not sure if I would want to or not, but it might be nice.

I wonder if Rockstar is planning to roll your GTA V online character into the GTA VI online world - or at least allow the possibility. I'm not sure if I would want to or not, but it might be nice.
I mean, they've allowed us to port the character over twice now across the console generations, I guess they could just as easily port them again with updated appearance options.

Back