GTA V Car Shows (PS3) - Saturday 16th November @ 4PM GMT

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 169 comments
England
Norwich,Norfolk
GTP_DaxCobra
2lkp6q1.jpg

Hi all and welcome to the GTA Car Club. Club meetings will be held on the second and fourth Saturday of each month at 4PM GMT.

Any vehicle is allowed, from a pink moped to a fire breathing super car.

2mff9td.jpg

A week before a bi-monthly meeting, a meeting point will be selected and posted in the thread. After the car show, we will then drive to another point for a cruise, and pictures will be taken during.

Passive Mode is to be enabled as soon as you enter the game.

During the car show, please be respectful of each others cars, so be careful not to hit another car when parking.

During the cruising part of the event, you are expected to drive carefully.

Overtaking of NPC traffic is allowed, as long as it is done carefully, but passing of fellow members in the group is not allowed.

You are expected to drive fast, but not recklessly. Remember, some members rides may be slower so drive accordingly.

To sign up, just post your PSN name and add GTP_DaxCobra on PSN, and I will add you to the list.

Members list:

DaxCobra - GTP_DaxCobra (Founder)
KM964 - KevinRachel2009
Carl The Sloth - CountachLP400QV
ZDUPH - JeepXJFreak98
Snorevette - SovietMexican
AudiMan2011 - Street-King-07
Phouchg - xNikodemusx
Nurburgthing. - Fullertron / TMImports-Tron
NascarManiaco9 - GTP_Michelin9960
Jahgee1124 - Jahgee1124
Dean - GTP_DeanJ
TheKitten - TheKitten

Traviizter - Traviizter
SVT Cobra GT - SVTlover
GT_Johan - PS _johan
MadFlavour - jsd-duddy

Last edited:
Meeting One - 16th November 2013 @ 4PM GMT

The first meeting will be held in the Richman Area at this rather nice paking space outside a big house. I hope the owner doesn't mind. ;)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Here it is on the map...

2ij16yo.jpg

2vuk3nl.jpg

And here is where we will be driving to once the meeting is over...

0_0.jpg

Complete with narrow twisty roads, wide flat out roads, and even a tunnel for those with more audible vehicles to make that "dat ass" face over, the route to this particular point in the Grand Senora Desert is absolutely perfect for the first GTA V Car Club meeting. And what a view for us all to take pics of our cars next to.

Here is where we will be marking our maps to drive from the Richman point.

fladtx.jpg

a1psns.jpg

See you all there!

Last edited:
I'll be there, just make sure the car park is big enough to accommodate what could be 16 players!

PSN: CountachLP400QV...

Might bring my Stinger, or my other Stinger, or my Vacca, Infernus, Surano... tank.

Last edited:
Count me in.
PSN: Street-King-07
I might bring my Feltzer, 9F coupe or my pink Voltic.

Fantastic, a lot of people already.

The car park should just about squeeze 16 in. ;)

By the way, I am keeping my car a secret until I arrive. Gives more of a surprise, and I look forward to being surprised as to what you guys bring. :-)

Sounds fun! been looking for people to cruise with, and since Dax included me in two of the pictures I just have to join in some time. ^^

psn: xNikodemusx

I'll post again with the format everyone's doing...

PSN - KevinRachel2009
Car - Either a Karin Sultan or Grotti Stinger, haven't decided yet

I just checked out the parking area and I don't think more than 8 to 10 cars could fit in there, even then it would be really tight and likely to cause collisions. I think an open car park would be better or a field of sorts maybe.

I just checked out the parking area and I don't think more than 8 to 10 cars could fit in there, even then it would be really tight and likely to cause collisions. I think an open car park would be better or a field of sorts maybe.

To be fair you are probably right. I will have a look around today for something more suitable.

I'd come if I remember, probably in either my Blue Dominator, my Pink Tornado (Bel Air convertible) or my Green Felon

I should be ok for this one at that time. I may have to leave slightly early as I have some birthday celebrations to attend to.

I'll bring my Dominator for now as it's the only car I have that's been customised unless I get something else in the meantime.

PSN is SVTlover

I would have thought these meets would be popular enough to pick spots that hold more than 10 cars.
Yeah probably, was just a thought if he didn't feel like changing it this time. Then he could pick a better place next time.

Oooooo this sounds fun.
If it's not too late, may I join please? PSN: Traviizter
And my car of choice will be either a BeeJay XL or Fusilade. I'll decide later :P

Back