GTA V / PS3 Legacy players lounge.

United States
Humboldt County
ExoSphere64

gta5.jpg

ps3.png

There are several of us that still run GTA V on PS3. With the platform split, it created quite a few loners. I find myself wandering into public lobbies because I am bored playing alone. I wanted to try to unite the "Legacy" players. There are enough of us left that we can still work together making money and completing our collections.

So here is to the "rest" of us and I hope this can help get us all together. I know I still have a great deal of things I would like to accomplish and I am sure there are more of us out there.
headbang.gif

Last edited:
Hiya. No PS4 at the moment. Not sure if/when I'll get one.

EDIT: I no longer play on PS3. Sorry.

Last edited:
I will most likely be in L.S. tonight around 7pm pacific. Primary goal is to put some cabbage in the bank (I'm after a $400,000 whip) but any and all shenanigans are welcome! Need race wins for upgrades? Looking for a specific car? Collecting something else? Even if you just want to get your truck muddy, look me up!

Still PS3 here.

Me too, will be for a while yet too. Am saving for a PS4, but I have other things to take priority and only have about 1/3rd of what I need. I'll help anyone out with anything they need, if I can, I draw the line at sexual favors. :nervous:

My primary PSN at the minute is IMA_TRAMP and my other is shepzki though I will be on the former far more.

I'm still on PS3 as well. I don't plan on getting the PC version before it's at least 50-60% off, so it'll also be quite a while for me. :P

PS3 here too. I got bored of grinding for money so I usually just drive around in public sessions nowadays, looking for fun things to do.

I'm just getting money to fully mod my Panto and get the Bifta. I'll probably be on soon.

If anyone wants to team up and go on a public rampage, drop me a pm. Is dont usually do this, but boredom has overcome me.

If anyone wants to team up and go on a public rampage, drop me a pm. Is dont usually do this, but boredom has overcome me.

Maybe if we get enough of us together that would be a great way to end the night! I am gearing up and should be on in awhile myself...

I'm still on ps3, quite active online on gtaV.

Feel free to add me, just put gtplanet in the message.

Psn: fussyfez

Recently bought a buzzard, and I can normally be found hitting missions hard.

Sound good! Still on PS3 as well, don't see myself upgrading any time soon. I generally drive around in public lobbies hitting a few gang attacks that I like repeating & just general shenanigans. I haven't really been doing any jobs for quite a while but I'm trying to do more leading up to heists & will be looking out for any invites sent out by the crew.

Looking forward to updating when I get home from work, just 8 hours left... I'll be keeping a lookout for crew invites to heists later if anyone is looking for an extra person :D

I'm still on PS3 w/ SSD. Definitely helps with loading GTAV, switching characters and draw distance seems better. I mainly play Midnight to 2 AM AZ time.

Back