GTA5 - Vehicle Carnage Pics

United States
Port Washington
GTP_skeeter23
I don't see any other threads like this but if there are please direct me...

For some reason I can't help but having lots of childish destructive fun absolutely destroying cars in this game. I don't do it to the ones I own (on purpose) but rather just about anything I see driving down the street that catches my eye and decide to "jack" from the driver.

In the last day or two I've taken it to a whole new level and I am trying to see what vehicle can have the most damage and still drive. The pic below is what was left of a Ruiner not too ling from its ultimate demise.

This game makes me chuckle almost endlessly with the shear amount carnage.

Let's use this thread to post pictures of vehicles being killed slowly :lol:

0_0 (26).jpg

0_0 (27).jpg

I think the frame needs straightening. It DID still drive, just not much longer.

Lots more to come :sly:

Last edited:
I like to shoot random cars and I usually aim for the tires. So yesterday I learned why some cars explode so easily upon being shot at: apparently they leaked fuel, and a good shot to the trail is all that is needed to blow up.

I'll be taking pictures in the future for this thread. :D

I like to shoot random cars and I usually aim for the tires. So yesterday I learned why some cars explode so easily upon being shot at: apparently they leaked fuel, and a good shot to the trail is all that is needed to blow up.

I'll be taking pictures in the future for this thread. :D
Interesting. I don't remember ever seeing any trails... then again I've only been at this since Oct 13th lol

Well I was playing with the trains. Where the freight trains run through the street there is a tunnel and tracks going around it. I decided to park a lorry a the edge of the tunnel and waited for the train to hit it. This is what happened to it

The train hit it, the lorry blew up and flew onto the other tracks.

Oh man!! I thought I was the only one throwing cars off of Mt.Chiliad!. I will return to this thread when I DL GTA5 on the PS4!

Multiple WMDs (weekdays of mass destruction) over the last few days here... maybe too many pics for one post but they're small so the page load shouldn't be too bad :nervous:

0_0 (18).jpg
0_0 (19).jpg
0_0 (25).jpg
0_0 (26).jpg
0_0 (27).jpg
0_0 (29).jpg
0_0 (30).jpg
0_0 (31).jpg
0_0 (36).jpg
0_0 (37).jpg
0_0 (38).jpg
0_0 (39).jpg
0_0 (40).jpg
0_0 (41).jpg
0_0 (42).jpg
0_0 (43).jpg
0_0 (44).jpg
0_0 (45).jpg
0_0 (46).jpg
0_0 (47).jpg
0_0 (48).jpg
0_0 (49).jpg

The last two kind of remind me of a city I saw on the news this week... hmmmmmm

On a side note, I'm starting to think with the massive amounts of damage some of these cars take that we might actually be able to start a sort of "what car is it?" game. Change the wheels since that is often a giveaway, smash to oblivion, then take a pic from an obscure angle that makes it really hard to tell what car it is/was, then post and people guess. Just a thought :lol:

Last edited:
After a police chase that lasted nearly 40 minutes around Paleto and Sandy Shores, I lost the cops and my Rebel was barely driveable. Then somehow I hit a tractor just before I got to the local LSC, and flames started licking around the engine. Bailed just in time to get a few good shots.
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

After a police chase that lasted nearly 40 minutes around Paleto and Sandy Shores, I lost the cops and my Rebel was barely driveable. Then somehow I hit a tractor just before I got to the local LSC, and flames started licking around the engine. Bailed just in time to get a few good shots.
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
Now that's what I'm talkin bout LOL

Only had 2 stars maximum for the entire chase, and only a few shots were fired, but a stock rebel is not too fast.
I got constantly rammed by the cops, and then sent into a thirty foot high spin after being hit by a train. Great stuff.
I'd like to know how you actually got the wheel to come off completely! :eek::confused::lol:
Probably playing in SP mode.

Yeah, SP mode, but I think it's posible in MP, but really hard to do so..
Wow ask and you shall receive... about 20min after your post I had the RF wheel assembly flipping around on this thing by a thread. Unfortunately because I got out to take a pic of it too close to the garage door I got sucked in and the car was gone before I got a shot :(:(:( oh well... at least I know it CAN be done online now.

0_0 (40).jpg
0_0 (39).jpg
0_0 (38).jpg

Just look at how busted that wheel is even here about 5min before I was done with it.

Last edited:
Does anyone else here take their most expensive vehicle and just start kicking, punching, whacking, smacking, striking, stomping, and crushing it until it starts smoking? I find it helps if you had a stressful day. It's really funny when the wheel is clipping through the wheel well and the body panels are crumpled like tissue paper.

Does anyone else here take their most expensive vehicle and just start kicking, punching, whacking, smacking, striking, stomping, and crushing it until it starts smoking? I find it helps if you had a stressful day. It's really funny when the wheel is clipping through the wheel well and the body panels are crumpled like tissue paper.
You know interestingly enough I really only smash NPC cars. If anyone dares to pull out in front of, into the side of, or into the back of my "nice" cars I have a tendency to get out and shoot them in the head for scuffing the paint :lol:

So here's another one I stole and destroyed. It's amazing how much it takes to kill these. I finally blew it up because the rear tires popped and it wouldn't move anymore. It was still running before that though.

0_0 (64).jpg
0_0 (65).jpg
0_0 (66).jpg
0_0 (67).jpg
0_0 (68).jpg
0_0 (70).jpg
0_0 (72).jpg

Back