GTC game saves

• Thread starter vrmx
  • 13 comments
Hi

this is my first post here but I'm not really a new person as I have been exploring these forums almost ½ years now.

But to my question.
If anyone out there has modified cars for GTC could you please post them here as an X-Port/Gameshark file.

And hybrids would be nice too. :)

And I saw someone was asking for the pace car pics in the other thread so I'll give a link to my page where's few pics of it and my only GTC video.
http://www.mbnet.fi/~vrmx/GTC/

Cool, thanks.

I will try those out as soon as I have time but now I go to sleep. :sleep:

And yes I do have everything completed, took 5 hours to do that. :)

i have Gran Turismo Concept 2001 Tokyo does any1 have a save? or can u hack my save to unlock everything? or a program to hack it? HELP!!!

I don't know if you still need it but I have one with everything and all hidden cars, Let me know if so and i'll send it directly to you, I tried to attach it but it wouldn't upload!

HYBRIDLVR
I don't know if you still need it but I have one with everything and all hidden cars, Let me know if so and i'll send it directly to you, I tried to attach it but it wouldn't upload!

HYBRIDLVR if you have a save with all hidden cars could you send it to me?
I will PM you with my email addess. Thanks.

If anyone has GTC2002 Tokyo Geneva Japanese version and a Sharkport, I have a absolutely awesome save with all Hidden cars and some Ultimate Hybrids! All cars eqipped with a 7Speed Transmission +++, I could probably convert the save to Pal also using your save as an extention, Anywoo! it's available for any member here... :dopey:

Back