GTDS Comps - Under Renovations

• Thread starter GTDS PL
  • 86 comments
This already has been discussed and settled.

Sorry, most people are just getting annoyed of you posting at everybody's thread. And I honestly think you should just let people get banned instead of spamming everybody's thread. It's weird how you tell people that rarely get on to stop double posting when you post more then they have in a month, in just one day. :grumpy:

Allright guys, really.... STOP IT ALREADY!! This ain't an argument thread, it's a drift comp thread. Please stop it already, I think I can speak on behalf of GTDS when I say we don't want people arguing in our threads. Please & thank you.

Sorry, most people are just getting annoyed of you posting at everybody's thread. And I honestly think you should just let people get banned instead of spamming everybody's thread. It's weird how you tell people that rarely get on to stop double posting when you post more then they have in a month, in just one day. :grumpy:

:)👍

GTDS CLASSIC AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR COMP tonight.
Host: GTDS-Maveric
Time: 7:30pm EST
Regulations:700HP

Cars Allowed: (List has been up for a week here, on earlier posts)
Chevrolet Camaro SS '69
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C3) '69
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '69
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
Plymouth Superbird '70
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64
Shelby Cobra '66
Shelby GT350R '65

IMPORTANT:RM Camaros & RM Challengers are NOTallowed.

4 / 7 GTDS Comps won. :) With 6 / 7 KYOKI Wins.
I like those numbers. XD
Very amazing comps!
Everybody needs to try these comps! They are the most smoothest ran comps I know of!

4 / 7 GTDS Comps won. :) With 6 / 7 KYOKI Wins.
I like those numbers. XD
Very amazing comps!
Everybody needs to try these comps! They are the most smoothest ran comps I know of!

You guys have won our comps but don't forget we've won a lot of LSBCs too. :lol:

COMP TONIGHT 7:30pm EST
Host: GTDS-Niko

Jan 25th's Comp Results
1st - Sai-66
2nd - GTDS-Maveric
3rd - backpain1

I love your comps guys. I just wish I could make it to more of them.
I think its cool GTDS has regular comps. Brings a little excitement and challenge from the norm of random drift lobbies

I love your comps guys. I just wish I could make it to more of them.
I think its cool GTDS has regular comps. Brings a little excitement and challenge from the norm of random drift lobbies

Thanks 👍 hope to see you in upcoming comps

Just FYI. Guys I wont be able to judge on mondays anymore. My class schedule wont comply.

Just FYI. Guys I wont be able to judge on mondays anymore. My class schedule wont comply.

Ok I'll let PL know.

Comp Results Jan 30, 2012
-1st: GTDS-WingZero
-2nd: GTDS-Maveric
-3rd: GTDS-Fernan

Having noticed that people ask for it, the GTDS Comps will be back on their feet. Don't have a date but it will be soon. 👍

Back