GTDS Comps - Under Renovations

• Thread starter GTDS PL
  • 86 comments
HI everyone , thanks to those who showed up last night it was fun we are sorry for the confusion that was happening but you guys helped us figure out that somethings was not quite right with the way we were running and judging the comps so have a look at the changes on the OP it now looks more like a (correct me if im wrong) d1 style event. We are also now working on setting up a tandem style event witch will replace mondays and or fridays comps

GTDS CLASSIC AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR COMP
BozzGear-1.jpg

Date & Time: Wednesday, January 18,2012
Host: GTDS-Maveric
Rules: Same as every GTDS Comp.
Regulations: 700HP

Cars Allowed
Chevrolet Camaro SS '69
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C3) '69
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '69
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
Plymouth Superbird '70
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64
Shelby Cobra '66
Shelby GT350R '65

IMPORTANT: RM Camaros & RM Challengers are NOT allowed.

Last edited:
@mav: HATE to take your post off the 1st position, but probably would be best if you provided the info you put on the OP when you have an event. aside from that, i LOVE the set up guys! keep up the great work.

my $.02.

@mav: HATE to take your post off the 1st position, but probably would be best if you provided the info you put on the OP when you have an event. aside from that, i LOVE the set up guys! keep up the great work.

my $.02.

did it that way because i know there is a lot of people that jump directly to the last post

GTDS COMP tonight hosted by myself. Room up at 7pm EST, comp will start at 7:30pm EST.

op udates done more details included

its nice, i like that allignment all though i put my personal touch on it, like always :P

Hi every one GTDS-COMPS start tomorrow at 7h30 eastern time be there tonight at 7H30 eastern time to see track section and clipping points

Congradulations to GTDS-MAVERIC who won the vip style themed mini comps by drop 5 vs monstergauz in finals
mav%20vs%20gauz.jpg

HOLY SH** QQQQUADRUPLE POST!!! Lol you gotta watch that

did it that way because i know there is a lot of people that jump directly to the last post
told you so mav il work on it also guys make sure you look at the changes in rules regulations....

Tire wear on, eek. We'll be on half tires before the second corner with the new update :nervous:

Tire wear on, eek. We'll be on half tires before the second corner with the new update :nervous:

Not really, I can get up to four runs with a set of tires, but it depends on track & car.

dude that comp was good tonight nice runs everyone.

Thanks.

Congrats to KYOKI-Jn for winning tonight GTDS Comp. Thanks to judges & everyone who showed up to compete.

xDriftzzinc
HOLY SH** QQQQUADRUPLE POST!!! Lol you gotta watch that

If double post rule is effective on your own thread. All i have to say about that is.... hmmm wow that's BS

ORPHANTHIRTY7
If double post rule is effective on your own thread. All i have to say about that is.... hmmm wow that's BS

Discuss with jordan.

Only difference is, thats not a double post, thats a quadruple post. Run that through your head a few times then come back and talk to me :D

It was a question i forgot the question mark lol but still i didn't know if that is effective on your own thread i wasn't talking about how many posts i was saying that rule in general. Butter yes i did run that through my head that is why i was asking. Please let me know because i will know that for now on

Last edited:
It was a question i forgot the question mark lol but still i didn't know if that is effective on your own thread i wasn't talking about how many posts i was saying that rule in general. Butter yes i did run that through my head that is why i was asking. Please let me know because i will know that for now on

Yes but if we do double post we acknowledge it then re-write the message as a "EDIT" in the post above. No need to have mods continuously clean up careless mistakes :D. Sorry bout earlier, I pulled a spanky :lol:

No that's a duplicate post. A double post is defined on here as posting 1 post after another rather then editing your last post. It is also referred as spam. It explains it all in the faqs

No that's a duplicate post. A double post is defined on here as posting 1 post after another rather then editing your last post. It is also referred as spam. It explains it all in the faqs
Oh ok il keep that in mind thanks for the heads up

Back