GTMSA Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Season 2 Information

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperShouden
  • 68 comments
  • 5,929 views
Nope.

And the Merc is...well, the current settings have it a the lowest HP and highest weight and it's at 404PP. I hope that'll be enough to make it even.
 
I might just have to run the M3 in GS... we shall see...

Chris
 
Okay, so the Mercedes has to have WAAAAAY too much done to it to make it any where close to 400PP....so much, that if it was too fast, there wasn't anything I could do about it. So, it has been replaced by the Mazda Axela which is the Mazda 3 which is actually in the real life series.
 
Alright, GS testing is completed and I'm pretty happy with the results:

n36bvd.png


I'll post set ups once ST testing is down.
 
Alright, two cars left to even out. So, there will be a CTSCC Testing session next Friday or Saturday, depending what people can do. The time is TBD, but the track will be Daytona Road. I will have an official sign-up thread either here or over in the GT5 Online Race Series Thread.

Also, be sure to vote for the tracks you want here.

See you guys on the track.
 
The photos of the ST cars are now up.
 
Friday testing canceled. I need a job so I can get the hell out of where I am.
 
Alright, tracks have been finalized. I will try to dig up my old vehicle time data, but I think I was missing a couple cars.
 
Back