GTMSA | Toyota Vitz Cup | Final Tables PostedFinished 

• Thread starter LancerEvo7
  • 65 comments
See you next week. I completely spaced cadeted on this one. Wanted to handle Lemans business.

zY7HRlJ.jpg
eplEXQx.jpg
IN5IrDc.jpg

3XDQewB.jpg

Interesting to see that the margin from 1st to 2nd in qualifying and race 1 was exactly the same.

I might show up next round. might.
Back of the field could use a couple more drivers. 👍

If I hadn't made such a poor start in R1 I might have had a chance of winning one! The laptimes are so close round Tsukuba and power of these cars is so low that it's quite hard to get a run on someone even if they've made a mistake.

I nudged Lancer wide on the last lap to take the lead, but I didn't think it was quite a fair move, so backed off and let him through again. In hindsight I should have just buried him into the tyres and got on with it, but oh well.

me either mate, sorry, was hoping too, but a combination of woman issues and prior commitments will see me out ofr sure, good luck,

My apologies for not getting the tables out quick, I'm turning into @Furinkazen (thankfully only off-track though).

Would everyone be alright with pushing the last two rounds back a week? I'm going home from school this weekend and it'd make it easier on me.

I don't mind, I am not available tomorrow.

I can confirm there will be a second season of this, however it will use the '07 Vitz. While the '12 Vitz won't be in this series, it will be taking part in another project I've been working on that should be revealed soon.

EDIT: Race room is up, qualifying starts in ~50 minutes.

Last edited:
The cars look great for the Compact Car Cup. New car next year, can't wait for it. :D

It was a fun race today. Three guys battling at the back @ranhammerR34 @TrentDog1 :)

We all made mistakes, ended up in the sand pits, but stuck together and had a good time. Congrats to @TrentDog1 who successfully defended his position in the first race. I was on your tail over several laps and came very close to overtaking on a couple of occasions but you fought back!

The second race was a disaster from the start. Note to self: do not play with the G27 shifters before starting. I ended up starting in 5th gear and lost tons of time :crazy:

Enjoy the pictures!

Brands_Hatch_Indy_Circuit.jpg

Brands_Hatch_Indy_Circuit_1.jpg

Brands_Hatch_Indy_Circuit_2.jpg

Brands_Hatch_Indy_Circuit_3.jpg

Brands_Hatch_Indy_Circuit_4.jpg

Brands_Hatch_Indy_Circuit_5.jpg

Back