(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Race 1

Pole - True-blue-8

1. A-B-P
2. True-blue-8
3. alex_salmon28
4. yuc2002 (28)
5. Buck_aroo2
6. FaithlessEmo (35)
7. allstarjimmmy
8. ric1258
9. NinjitsuEvolved (21)
10. mikey_2412 (7)
11. smith1001
12. duker_86

Fastest lap - A-B-P
Lap leaders - A-B-P, True-blue-8

Race 2

SuperPole - FaithlessEmo

1. FaithlessEmo
2. allstarjimmmy
3. A-B-P (35)
4. yuc2002 (14)
5. alex_salmon (21)
6. Buck_aroo2 (7)
7. True-blue-8 (28)
8. mikey_2412
9. ric1258
10. duker_86
11. smith1001 (Reprimand)
DNF. NinjitsuEvolved

Fastest lap - FaithlessEmo
Lap leaders - FaithlessEmo

Race 3

1. True-blue-8
2. alex_salmon28 (7)
3. A-B-P (21)
4. yuc2002 (14)
5. FaithlessEmo (35)
6. duker_86
7. NinjitsuEvolved
8. allstarjimmmy (28)
9. ric1258
10. mikey_2412 (Reprimand)
DSQ. smith1001 (Rerimand)
DNF. Buck_aroo2

Fastest lap - True-blue-8
Lap leaders - NinitsuEvolved, True-blue-8

A big thank you to everyone who made this a successful season, can't wait for another :)

@FaithlessEmo is the Drivers champion, top job mate 👍
@FaithlessEmo @Storm_SP17 @ABP win the teams title for Swift Autosport
@yuc2002 takes the independent title
@DirtyNurbKing58 @1996mikey2412 @buck1 @Duker_86 @Dimse91 win the manufactures title for Ford
@FaithlessEmo wins the Hard Charger award

Regarding tonight, shame to a poor finish. I will ask everyone to please calm down and obey the on track rules. There was a lot of dive bombing tonight, remember the half a car length rule, I will start tightening up on this next season

@1996mikey2412 - You will receive a reprimand for the start of season 2 and hopefully will calm your driving down

@swiftsmith - You will face a one round ban for the start of the next season

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained or wish to appeal.

Thank you all for a great season and look forward to many more. I've put together some stats for the series.
Time to let this thread die down, may as well put the Triple R Trophy talk on Season 2 thread. Feel free to say your well done's goodbyes etc and see you all next week or in a few :)

:gtpflag: :cheers:

Last edited:
@DirtyNurbKing58 You said last night you had an end of season speech?

Where is it bro? :D
I had it but it didn't feel right after last night, quite hard to work my ass of for months, all the effort to balance the cars, make everthing run as smoothly as possible, juggle everyone's wants and needs and I'm thanked by having a round like we did last night, killed it for me mate.

Will try get some more inspiration and carry on with it if you still want

I had it but it didn't feel right after last night, quite hard to work my ass of for months, all the effort to balance the cars, make everthing run as smoothly as possible, juggle everyone's wants and needs and I'm thanked by having a round like we did last night, killed it for me mate.

Will try get some more inspiration and carry on with it if you still want

Don't back down now mate, this is what kills other series. S2 is in place, cars are nearly perfect, hell, you've even got people willing to race in Sambabuses... ****ing Sambabuses! :lol:

Trust me, this season has proved that the work you've put in has been worth it, at lease in my eyes, and I'm sure people will agree that this is too good to just let fade into obscurity. :D

Don't back down now mate, this is what kills other series. S2 is in place, cars are nearly perfect, hell, you've even got people willing to race in Sambabuses... ****ing Sambabuses! :lol:

Trust me, this season has proved that the work you've put in has been worth it, at lease in my eyes, and I'm sure people will agree that this is too good to just let fade into obscurity. :D
I'm not going to let it fade at all lol, long as people keep turning up, i'll keep it running

well done guys!

btw what is the hard charger about? :boggled:

and can't our last round score count as a drop score? :eek:
Yeah, a goo season but terrible end

The hard charger is similar to the jack sears trophy in BTCC, It's how many places gained/lost from your starting position

I did ask that at the beginning, but the only reply I git back was that it should count, but I've scrapped that for next season

Back