(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You clearly haven't got them trained properly. ;) :lol:

I'm lucky. My GF bought me my PS3 as a present, so when I'm playing games she is glad that I'm enjoying the present that she got me. 👍
this is brilliant hahaha :lol::lol::lol:

You clearly haven't got them trained properly. ;) :lol:

I'm lucky. My GF bought me my PS3 as a present, so when I'm playing games she is glad that I'm enjoying the present that she got me. 👍
oh don't get me wrong she doesn't mind if I play the PS3, but I do... If that makes sense...

Thanks a lot mate, luckily I have got some guys giving a hand 👍

You could beat us with a 2CV lol. @SkengD bit off topic but give this guy a go sometime, he'd give you a challenge ;)
When the other cars are given the power reduction they struggle but they can keep up, and not finish last, the Honda, when it finishes 3rd just kills it

I put the track list / current car specs on the OP of the convo mate 👍

Need to finish my application for uni then hope to be on a bit later. Rome will be a great race
Alien is he?:odd:

Ian what do you do on Wednesdays?
Oh blimey!! :rolleyes:

I get up about 6:30 - 7am. Firstly I throw on some clothes, open the upstairs curtains and then go downstairs to put the kettle on. While that's boiling I usually wake the cat up and give him his breakfast to shut him up for a few minutes. I then make myself a cuppa tea (white with one sweetner) and sometimes I'll have a bowl of Weetabix for breakfast (other cereals are available). I'll usually have my cereal while sitting on the floor watching the morning news, meanwhile the cat will be attempting to eat my breakfast too, so I spend a fair while keeping him at an arms length away. Next I go to the toilet and I do whatever is requested by my body, followed by having a wash and maybe a shave/trim............

..............hang on a minute!! This is going to take me ages, are you really sure that you want to know what I do on Wednesday's as it's not exciting? You don't work for HMRC or Scotland Yard do you? :odd: Are you my mum? She always checks up on me............Mum, I'm 31 for christ sake, I'm a grown man, I can take care of myself. ;)

this is brilliant hahaha :lol::lol::lol:

Why thank you. :) Thankfully she bought me a PS4 too, so I can have another 6 or 7 years of guilt free gaming and keeping her happy at the same time. :lol:

I get up about 6:30 - 7am. Firstly I throw on some clothes, open the upstairs curtains and then go downstairs to put the kettle on. While that's boiling I usually wake the cat up and give him his breakfast to shut him up for a few minutes. I then make myself a cuppa tea (white with one sweetner) and sometimes I'll have a bowl of Weetabix for breakfast (other cereals are available). I'll usually have my cereal while sitting on the floor watching the morning news, meanwhile the cat will be attempting to eat my breakfast too, so I spend a fair while keeping him at an arms length away. Next I go to the toilet and I do whatever is requested by my body, followed by having a wash and maybe a shave/trim............

..............hang on a minute!! This is going to take me ages, are you really sure that you want to know what I do on Wednesday's as it's not exciting? You don't work for HMRC or Scotland Yard do you? :odd: Are you my mum? She always checks up on me............Mum, I'm 31 for christ sake, I'm a grown man, I can take care of myself. ;)

Why thank you. :) Thankfully she bought me a PS4 too, so I can have another 6 or 7 years of guilt free gaming and keeping her happy at the same time. :lol:
Omfg, this is why I love you... wait... I don't mean it that way... pls... :lol: :lol:

Plus, I thought you were like 100 hahaha

As much as enjoyed reading this. Thats not what I meant :lol:. I meant around race time.

As much as enjoyed reading this. Thats not what I meant :lol:. I meant around race time.
Ohhhhh. :dunce:

To be honest I was going to sign up as a reserve and race in this series as and when I could (depends a lot on work as I'm self-employed), but I had a change of heart, I can't/don't want to really go into details.

The BTCC keeps me entertained anyway, that series is my main concern and I've not got much time for racing in others. I've had a few offers, but at the end of the day, I'd rather give my best in just one series and do quite well, than sign up for a few and not get the results that I would like. :)

It's fair to say that I've done quite well within the BTCC. :lol:

I do keep looking in at this series though, mostly because I know a few of you and I just enjoy being a part of the community. 👍

Ohhhhh. :dunce:

To be honest I was going to sign up as a reserve and race in this series as and when I could (depends a lot on work as I'm self-employed), but I had a change of heart, I can't/don't want to really go into details.

The BTCC keeps me entertained anyway, that series is my main concern and I've not got much time for racing in others. I've had a few offers, but at the end of the day, I'd rather give my best in just one series and do quite well, than sign up for a few and not get the results that I would like. :)

It's fair to say that I've done quite well within the BTCC. :lol:

I do keep looking in at this series though, mostly because I know a few of you and I just enjoy being a part of the community. 👍
well it's nice to see you now and then :) you should just drop in one wednesday for a bit? :)

Maybe. I might come and spectate sometime if the lobby has some free space and if I'm welcome.
Yeah you should totally come :) there will more than likely be space, and you will be welcome regardless of the situation :)

ABP
Sorry for my sudden absence guys, I was in Don Giovanni (opera) last week and was focused on school this week (got an A+ in math for the fifth time in a row). I will update my game ASAP and try to get some points back if the bugs are fixed.

I AM BACK.
Bugs are fixed. :)

ABP
Sorry for my sudden absence guys, I was in Don Giovanni (opera) last week and was focused on school this week (got an A+ in math for the fifth time in a row). I will update my game ASAP and try to get some points back if the bugs are fixed.

I AM BACK.
no worries mate, it's good to see you back, emo has missed you lol. Glad your ok and well done on that maths ;)

yeah apologies guys, ran out of time to do it last night, so will start doing stuff now. I see so many messages so will get onto all of them now lol

Mikey, still one more thing you and ninja (or just one) need to confirm. Will let you know in the thread

Round 4 - Trial Mountain Circuit

Race 1

Pole Position - yuc2002

1. yuc2002
2. Buck_aroo2
3. FaithlessEmo (50)
4. TheOldStig (20)
5. mikey_2412 (30)
6. True-blue-8
7. allstarjimmmy (10)
8. NinjitsuEvolved (40)
9. smith1001
DNF. oRaceTuned

Fastest Lap - yuc2002
Lap Leaders - yuc2002, FaithlessEmo

Race 2

Super-Pole - yuc2002

1. yuc2002 (50)
2. FaithlessEmo (30)
3. mikey_2412 (10)
4. Buck_aroo2 (40)
5. NinjitsuEvolved
6. True-blue-8
7. TheOldStig (20)
8. allstarjimmmy
DNF. smith1001

Fastest Lap - yuc2002
Lap Leaders - yuc2002, FaithlessEmo

Race 3

1. TheOldStig
2. FaithlessEmo (40)
3. allstarjimmmy
4. NinjitsuEvolved (10) (Warning)
5. yuc2002 (50)
6. smith1001
7. mikey_2412 (30)
DNF. Buck_aroo2 (20)
DNF. True-blue-8

Fastest Lap - FaithlessEmo
Lap Leaders - allstarjimmmy, FaithlessEmo, Buck_aroo2, TheOldStig

(Apologies, tables wouldn't seem to work, so will just post the links for now)

Drivers

Teams

Independents

Manufacture

@oRaceTuned has been removed from the series. No point having him when he leaves after one race every 3 weeks

@Dimse91 I have removed him from the series for now. No activity from his GTP or PSN account, so I assume he has some serious issues. He is welcome to sign back up when he returns. Hope all is well.

@Paulking66 Due to your AWOL a warning will be issued

@TruGenTimeless Due to your 2nd waning due to AWOL you receive your first reprimand

Our first round without serious issues and it still went quite well. A few pit issues but still some good racing, and again Race 3 throws up an absolute belter.

Round 4 was also dedicated to some people.

Andrea De Cesaris - A formula 1 legend, again killed in an ironic incident. R.I.P

Jules Bianchi - Many people from across the world are praying for him after his horrific incident. Get well soon mate

Harks PS3 - Signs are still not looking good, we hope it a speedy recovery

Next Race

personally the last few races are going to be brilliant. We head to Brands Hatch Indy 80's for round 5, with series interest picking up.

Power penalties (We will test 5bhp instead of 10)

FaithlessEmo - 305bhp
NinjitsuEvolved - 330bhp
TheOldStig - 270bhp
mikey_2412 - 310bhp
yuc2002 - 280bhp

After this round the first drop score will be applied

Lol oh yeah forgot about and found a couple of problems with the megane one engine needed over holing and the body needed work might explain why my back end was so loose in the corners plus I can't wait for brands hatch should be great well all the races have been great I've loved every one

Also in race 2 and 3 I was running 330 bhp it left like I had no power it felt like the turbo was going had to push so hard to keep up

oil change before every race is the way to go mate.

Surprised at how well the races are going. 1st my run off but so far the entire grid has been really close, some great racing and for a bunch of guys who had never met before the series, the driving standards have been superb, top job everyone 👍

Every world class championship needs some off track conspiracy, and I have just the story (silly but a laugh) to make light of this weeks mishaps ;)

Back