(GTOR) Group C Le Mans 3 Hour Endurance Event! - June '15Open 

The person who organized this hasn't been on GTP in over a month, safe to say this won't be happening.
I'm pretty sure advertising a series which is on a different site is against the AUP.

Unless I'm thinking something else?

When one of our long term drivers and members have disappeared and even we know nothing, yeah it's safe to say we have no idea. However @Mikey24

1. Not advertising for another link. If you want to race. Post here. Simple, and wolfie would have gotten back to you.

and many things YOU do is against the AUP. Now, I suggest you run along and put your tail down, before I start showing how 'good' your behaviour truly is 👍

I will gather this up over the weekend now that exams have finished and get back to people. Therefore i ask that the snotty behaviour towards our member who seems something bad may happen, you all show a bit more respect to him.

Rightio!

If people still want to run in this then can you please post and tell me the car you're interested in and PSN ID, I won't limit them unless we get mass demand for a specific type. We'll probably run this on a saturday when we have an FGT/WEC gap :) 👍

Back