[GTOR] PTCC - Pam's Touring Car Championship - Series StoppedFinished 

• Thread starter Pamellaaa
  • 859 comments
Provisional Results
Pre-Stewarding.png

SM/SS/SS But next time I'm going into the pits as little as possible, my 🤬 pit crew held me in race 3 for 6 seconds twice! That's a 12 second loss! As much as I enjoyed the battle to the end, it should not have been that close.
Actually it should have as my pit crew did the same :lol:

SM/SS/SS But next time I'm going into the pits as little as possible, my 🤬 pit crew held me in race 3 for 6 seconds twice! That's a 12 second loss! As much as I enjoyed the battle to the end, it should not have been that close.

Actually it should have as my pit crew did the same :lol:

Its a penalty for entering the pits too quickly, if the AI can't get you stopped before the line (which it can't if you enter at full pelt with worn tyres) you get held for a few seconds. Only happens on some tracks as most have a pit entry that is plenty long enough. A little lift or dab of the brakes before the AI takes over fixes it.

Last edited:
Its a penalty for entering the pits too quickly, if the AI can't get you stopped before the line (which it can't if you enter at full pelt with worn tyres) you get held for a few seconds. Only happens on some tracks as most have a pit entry that is plenty long enough. A little lift of dab of the brakes before the AI takes over fixes it.
If only I knew that before the race... But it's still weird. :irked:

Makes me wonder if we should race autumn ring reverse?

I don't know if Autumn ring is affected, only certain tracks have the problem.

If we know about it we can deal with it, piling into the pits at 100+ should result in a penalty.

Monaco tonight???

Should be fun. :D I've got some more work to get done before I can try the track myself, but it should be a great place to race. Many many walls to avoid, looooovely. 👍 The Clio won't be the best at this track, its size and slightly unpredictable loose rear will make it an awkward drive, but it should be rewarding.

Bring it on. :cool:

Mid Season Break

Hi All, quick announcement: there will be no PTCC racing tonight or this coming Thursday, I have been having connection problems all weekend and I am feeling very ill as well. Thursday is also launch day for Project Cars so it is probably best to avoid clashing with that, we are now half way through the season so its a good time to take a 1 week break.

@Drex124
@CptMadBean
@Ian_83
@Pamellaaa
@von Holstein
@Doomstorm16
@bloodyboyblue
@buck1
@wambam23
@Roflwaffle
@NinjaEvo
@True-blue-8
@STOCKY8A1
@Duker_86

The season will resume as intended, at Monaco, on Monday 11th May.

Not sure what madbean was trying to say exactly :boggled:

@ sb360. Pam i'm quitting this and racing altogether. I'm hanging up my wheel for Good :(

I'm off to join a religious cult in america's mid west to seek salvation and cleanse my soul of inpurities all in readiness for the second coming.

Go in peace :bowdown:

Not sure what madbean was trying to say exactly :boggled:

@ sb360. Pam i'm quitting this and racing altogether. I'm hanging up my wheel for Good :(

I'm off to join a religious cult in america's mid west to seek salvation and cleanse my soul of inpurities all in readiness for the second coming.

Go in peace :bowdown:

That makes perfect sense, what is the cult called? not sraCp or something is it :lol: ?

I've not played assetto corsa that much, but I think it's sort of alot like it.
In the way the cars feels, graphic wise it blow assetto away I think.

Car setup options there lots, what they all do not a clue lol.
G27 wheel settings there alot of options there to, once again not a clue!

Alot more sim than GT6 is, sound not really help feel the car.
Get hit by another car all you think is the game gone mad.
No Honda's?????
Not even looked at what online all about.

Tracks love them Cadwell Park 👍

I've not played assetto corsa that much, but I think it's sort of alot like it.
In the way the cars feels, graphic wise it blow assetto away I think.

Car setup options there lots, what they all do not a clue lol.
G27 wheel settings there alot of options there to, once again not a clue!

Alot more sim than GT6 is, sound not really help feel the car.
Get hit by another car all you think is the game gone mad.
No Honda's?????
Not even looked at what online all about.

Tracks love them Cadwell Park 👍

I only played for a few minutes yesterday and so far very impressed, I haven't had any issues with sound though - it all sounds good through my setup!

I was going to say I didn't race last week because I hate Monaco but luckily it was an off week. So I'm not racing this week, because I hate Monaco. And I wouldn't be able to race tomorrow anyway.

Announcement

PTCC will be stopping at the halfway point, attendances haven't been brilliant but more importantly I am struggling to find the time to do all the necessary work to keep things running and I am only getting busier at work at the moment so I am afraid to say that for now this is it.

I would like to say a big thank you to my stewards @Ian_83 and @Doomstorm16 and to everyone else who got involved with racing.

I hope to race with you all again soon!

@Drex124
@CptMadBean
@Ian_83
@von Holstein
@Doomstorm16
@bloodyboyblue
@buck1
@wambam23
@NinjaEvo
@Roflwaffle
@Duker_86

Congratulations to our winner @Ian_83 and Team Clio!

Back