[GTOR]***Trofeo d'Italia*** - Italian Supercar Challenge - 13/20 places open - ROUND 3 TRIALMOUNTAINOpen 

• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 143 comments

What day/time would you prefer this to be ran? Multiple votes are allowed.

• Monday 7:00 PM BST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monday 10:00 PM BST

• Tuesday 10:00 PM BST

• Wednesday 10:00 PM BST

• Thursday 10:00 PM BST

• Friday 7:00 PM BST

• Sunday 3:00 PM BST

• Sunday 7:00 PM BST

• Sunday 10:00 PM BST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
.:UPDATE:.

The Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 '08 has to run 10:90 in the Torque Centering Differential, to effectively kill the 4WD advantage.

@Dan181295, @Jordiehamz, @Kkj10, @fivecorr there may be a pre-season practice session at Monza on Monday 29 September at 19:00 BST (GMT+1) to make sure we're all sorted for the season.

.:UPDATE:.

The Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 '08 has to run 10:90 in the Torque Centering Differential, to effectively kill the 4WD advantage.

@Dan181295, @Jordiehamz, @Kkj10, @fivecorr there may be a pre-season practice session at Monza on Monday 29 September at 19:00 BST (GMT+1) to make sure we're all sorted for the season.
Mikey, why would you want to kill 4WD advantage of Gallardo? Do you want the Gallardo more oversteer like the other cars?

Yes, the start. But 4WD also start faster than FWD. FWD cars have a lot of wheelspin at the start.
Yes that's what I am saying. And that is the reason why I want the Lamborghini's TCD to be 10:90 to take away that start advantage because they're all equal in the corners and almost equal on the straights, so if a Lamborghini driver was to have 50:50 like standard they would take off like a rocket and stay in front, however at 10:90 they still take off quickly but there will be a lot more of a struggle as the rear wheels spin

I have tested this.

Also, there are no FWD's in this championship so that was quite irrelevant.

4WD are better at twisty tracks mate, due to having more grip/acceleration but not as high a top end
I felt the Lambo was quite sluggish in the corners and decent on the straights, its lap timenwas almost bang on the Maserati's. The Ferrari however, is incredible in the corners but lacks a lot of speed on the straight.

@1996mikey2412, I can't do Monday's. Already signed up for a gt300 series. I did mention it earlier in the thread. I would be racing right now if it wasn't for all the recent problems since the update.

Yeah lol that's me, it's all good but cause of school holidays but when school starts again would it's be if it was on a Friday or Saturday? I'm happy to get up cause I love racing hahaha

Yeah lol that's me, it's all good but cause of school holidays but when school starts again would it's be if it was on a Friday or Saturday? I'm happy to get up cause I love racing hahaha
yeah lol, the races will be on Saturdays and I might start it a bit later than 18:00 BST :)

Sorry mate. Was still suffering the update problems. They are sorting themselves out now so I will be able to join you eventually

. : ATTENTION : .

There will be a Pre-Season event at Autodromo Nazionale Monza.

SATURDAY 04 OCTOBER - 18:00 BST

@Dan181295
@Kkj10
@Jordiehamz
@fivecorr

---------------------------------------------------

. : FORMAT : .

20:00 - Room Open/Free practice.

20:50 - Qualifying

21:00 - Race 1 (30 mins)

21:30 - Break & ballast count.

21:40 - Race 2 (10 mins)

22:00 - Room closure.

Qualifying will be run as GT's practice, to allow for any problems or penalties during qualifying.

NOTE: The room host will only delay up to 10 minutes for ANY case, and no longer. So if you miss Qualifying then you miss Qualifying.

---------------------------------------------------

You will receive half points at this event towards the championship.

To find your local time, click the link below:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Hope to see you there. :)

Last edited:
Back