GTP_RogerTheHors
Nominated by @OriginalCheezIt

THE UNIVERSE

Wondering-Why-the-Universe-Exists-ftr.jpg

PRODUCTION: 13,700,000,000 BCE-
DESIGNER: ???*
HORSEPOWER: All of them
TORQUE: almost as much as an SL65 Black Series
ENGINE: Black holes with as much displacement as @White & Nerdy can handle :lol:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if these two posts are a bit delayed. My router's been playing up for the past few days, so... Bleh.

*It was probably Haruhi, unless it was Kyon.

It has human life in it and that is terrible so seriously uncool.

Also I have never been a spacey sort of kid.

It has human life in it and that is terrible so seriously uncool.

Also I have never been a spacey sort of kid.

I wouldn't say that human life is terrible and seriously uncool...

What humans DO with their lives, on the other hand...

The temperature of outer space, which is mostly what the universe is, is far less than 0 in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. C'mon guys...

But seriously, we can't give the universe a coolness rating when we know so little of it and understand even less.

I wouldn't say that human life is terrible and seriously uncool...

What humans DO with their lives, on the other hand...
It was meant as a joke. Forgot the sarcasm tags. I am human life and man if I am considering myself terrible then I might as well just give up on life.

The temperature of outer space, which is mostly what the universe is, is far less than 0 in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. C'mon guys...

But seriously, we can't give the universe a coolness rating when we know so little of it and understand even less.

It's about 270 degrees below 0 degrees Celsius. Just three degrees above absolute zero. :D

-

As for what we understand? Don't have to take more than one look at the clear night sky to figure out how cool the Universe is.

-

Sub-zero.

Seriously uncool. It contains all the cool stuff, yeah, but it also contains all of the super uncool stuff like natural disasters, unstable areas, a (known) life form which is intent on ending its own existence, lots of dust and scorpions.

Well, the portion of the Universe made up of uncool stuff... natural disasters, scorpions, dust... is effectively 0%, so you can't hold that against it. :D

Nominated by @OriginalCheezIt

THE UNIVERSE

PRODUCTION: 13,700,000,000 BCE-
DESIGNER: ???*
HORSEPOWER: All of them
TORQUE: almost as much as an SL65 Black Series
ENGINE: Black holes with as much displacement as @White & Nerdy can handle :lol:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if these two posts are a bit delayed. My router's been playing up for the past few days, so... Bleh.

It was probably Haruhi, unless it was Kyon.

You forgot to say drivetrain

Drivetrain:
Gravity Drive?, since it is not a FR it must be uncool to @Slash.

Sub zero because without it there'd be nothing cool. Seriously uncool because without it there'd be nothing uncool. =Meh

Galaxies are a small part of the universe and as far as I'm concerned (screw you, multiverse) there is only the one external universe.
Star Wars universe.

Happy now? :P

99.9999999999999999......% of it is frikkin' deadly! But hey, my ego and galactic good looks have got to have something equally as massive to exist in. Sub-zero, because me! :sly:

Picture in OP reminds me a lot of one big huge gigantic rock concert.

Meh, since people live in it.

Sub-Zero for everything that is out there in the known universe, maybe even other forms of life.... except where we are, that's Seriously Uncool.

Meh.

Back