• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
1938-present Curly Fries nominated by @TB

Information:
Curly fries are a kind of french fry characterized by their unique helical shape. They were invented in 1938 in Oklahoma City, USA, and originally called "Suzy Q Fries".They are generally made from whole potatoes that are cut using a specialized spiralizer. Curly fries are generally seasoned with spices which include garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, paprika, and salt. They can also be found at a number of restaurants and fast food outlets, such as Arby's. They are sometimes served with cups of dipping cheese, although other condiments, such as ketchup, ranch dressing, sour cream and chili sauce, may be served.​

The experience of eating curly fries is much more satisfying than eating regular french fries, for me at least. It's a shame the only place you can really get them is at Arby's (there's none near me) or sports stadiums, I wish burger joints would carry these more.

Cool.

Don't like 'em. Much prefer straight fries.
giphy.gif

I prefer regular fries too, but curly fries are nice change of pace. Seasoning's generally pretty tasty too, but Meh.

Tastes Good, like normal Fries, but you can wrap it around your finger and eat it like a true boss. And chomp into your finger.

Cool.

Sub zero, cause they're freakin curly and tasty, and no this isn't because I like them. Anything this entertaining to eat his cool.

If you were to take Kristin Scott-Thomas* out to a meal and you ordered curly fries. Do you think you'd get a second date? Do you think you'd even get a first date if you mentioned you were taking her to an establishment that serves curly fries?

*insert name of woman you'd like to impress.

If you were to take Kristin Scott-Thomas* out to a meal and you ordered curly fries. Do you think you'd get a second date? Do you think you'd even get a first date if you mentioned you were taking her to an establishment that serves curly fries?

*insert name of woman you'd like to impress.

Any woman that doesn't care for curly fries is not the type I'd be hanging around with.

S-Z for the poll.

The experience of eating curly fries is much more satisfying than eating regular french fries, for me at least. It's a shame the only place you can really get them is at Arby's (there's none near me) or sports stadiums, I wish burger joints would carry these more.

Cool.
Do like I do and buy one of these and make your own.
$_58.JPG

Normal fries get dipped in milkshakes, curly fries get eaten regardless.

This is even assuming I get fries, which I have stopped doing for health reasons.

Thankfully, I've been to a joint which serves these. Unique to say the least, I don't mind (pardon the pun) a spin on the traditional fries. Cool.

Back