• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
1969-present Comcast nominated by @Turbo

Information: Comcast Corporation
is an American global telecommunications conglomerate that is the largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue. It is the second-largest pay-TV company, largest cable TV company and largest home Internet service provider in the United States, and the nation's third-largest home telephone service provider. Comcast services U.S. residential and commercial customers in 40 states. located in Philadelphia, As the owner of the international media company NBCUniversal since 2011, Comcast is a producer of feature films and TV programs intended for theatrical exhibition and over-the-air and cable television broadcast.​

They own Universal Studios, who own the IP which is well-known for featuring millions of Homer Simpson heads who wear goggles for some reason. That alone is seriously uncool.

Oh, Universal also owns the IP known for featuring cars, girls, explosions, and uncanny amounts of CGI. One of the two (or more).

Whenever people complain about some $200 million contract athlete signed, I ask them "but you have cable, right?"

You pay a fee to watch TV, then you watch the commercials, too. I call B.S. on that. S.U.

Never had a problem with them other than price. Had Comcast for a year or so until I found another cable company that offered similar cable package and internet speed for half the monthly charge.

Meh.

A company I don't know of that is seemingly a meme of bad customer service in America.

SZ

General rule of thumb, that all cable/internet providers are uncool, because they'd compromise many things just to squeeze another nickle from you. Oh and don't get me started on how uncool it is to pay that much only to get dodgy net service when you need it most.

Easy SU, same goes for Time Warner, AT&T, Charter. The SU also extends to the telecommunications in general and not just their cable division. Not a fan, nor find biased media cool...

Last edited:
Back