Antarctica
Controls set for heart of sun
GTP_RogerTheHors
Nominated by @BKGlover

May 14, 2001-Forever

500px-GTPlanet.svg.png

Founder: Jordan
Why: We're here, aren't we?​

Unfortunately it falls into seriously uncool for me.
Reasons why.

There are loads of children who can't hold a decent conversation on it.
I would likely be laughed at by my friends if they knew I used GTP.
The amount of people saying their life revolved around this latest GT6 update really makes it uncool.
It is a forum about a video game.
People argue and moan over the most stupid things.
And the list goes on but I don't have 2 hours to write it out.

I'm having an existential crisis right now. A discussion about GTPlanet...on GTPlanet.
If I could make gifs, I'd make one that zooms in on one of the circles in the GTPlanet logo that then becomes a GTPlanet logo. But I can't.
I'm not a cool individual, I'm on GTPlanet, therefore GTPlanet=Seriously Uncool
Would you like to not be on GTPlanet?

I've voting Sub Zero because otherwise our glorious leader might sentence me and my family to forced labor.

I'm going to assume that anyone who doesn't vote Sub-Zero will be banned immediately...

ibyCxKjY8QuyrQ.gif

:P

I will have to think about this, I don't know what to vote. :D

TB
Would you like to not be on GTPlanet?

Sub Zero, duh what else would a sane person vote. :P

I've voting Sub Zero because otherwise our glorious leader might sentence me and my family to forced labor.

It is all clear now. GTP is run on a system of fear.

It's a respectable site with a strong forum, despite it's inhabitance. Lets just be clear, what type of person isn't at least uncool? Any group you can label is uncool. Despite a few shortcomings, this is the only forum I'm truly active on, and it is as up to date on news as anywhere else, weather aside. I get better information, and entertainment, than I got when I had TV, that alone makes it a solid SZ.

Can we label members as cool? And others as SU? I mean it's too big to treat as one entity. Drifting section is SU as is the drag section.

Gamers are seriously uncool, car people are seriously uncool. Put them together and you have a seriously uncool website.
Car people aren't so uncool when you're stuck on the side of the road with nowhere to go ;).

Sub-Zero, because I spend a lot of time here.

I voted meh because while this is my virtual home it's still just a website. There are better website and worse websites. I have no real feelings about the website. The GTP (Rumble Strip) community on the other hand...

Wow, I didn't realize it was so complicated. I'm imperfect, people act like idiots around me, etc. I'm kinda used to that from the real world. If I didn't like reading & posting on here, I wouldn't be here. Sub Zero. 👍

Sub-Zero. It's the only forum I currently belong to, and I have a feeling it's going to stay that way for a while. I really do enjoy this site and all the work that's been put into it. I wished I had joined sooner, but I can't change the past, can I? Yeah, some members of the community can be aggravating, but they are in the minority of users on this site. I love this place. :)

:gtpflag: :cheers:

This is the internet. There's so much rampant, uncontrolled stupidity here that it's impossible to call cool. I'd normally vote SU on a website, but GTPlanet is easily one of the best sites on the web, and is currently my home page. But is it cool? Is talking about Gran Turismo and driving while not actually doing it cool? I'm afraid not. It's a great website and I'm happy to be here, but...

Uncool.

----

We can't judge GTP by it's users, that's like judging a car by it's driver, or judging a book by it's author, or judging a house on it's owner.

I've been on probably a dozen forums over the years, which in and of itself is uncool, but GTPlanet is by very far the best. It has the best members, the best user guidelines, the best moderators, and the best founder. And I'm not sucking up here. I've never stuck around a forum for as long as I've been here. Some might think GTP is plagued by morons, but I'd argue the opposite. There are many talented and brilliant members here and if you take it for granted I can gladly provide you with some forums that are truly littered with fools. Sub Zero.

Web site about Gran Turismo, a video game that's uncool even among video games. Containing stupid arguments about GT6 updates and conversations about engine codes. Seriously uncool. Please don't ban me now.

Back