Antarctica
Controls set for heart of sun
GTP_RogerTheHors
Nominated by @E28
Solid Gold Toilet

gold.jpg

Made from:
24-Carat Gold.
Worth: USD$21 million. Value varies depending on how much you need the loo.
Notable uses: Going to the toilet. Displaying your excessive wealth.
Built: 2001.
Crew: One.
See Also: Taste.
Trivia: Featured at #7 on TIME's list of famous toilets. Photographed against the sign's wishes.​

The gold would actually put me off when doing my business, it's so garish, seriously uncool.

So, humm..

21 million? There's a whole list of what I can do rather than... this.

That involves starting a charity I call: NO MORE GOLDEN TOILETS BECAUSE IT'S A HORRIBLE IDEA AND YOU SHOULD MAKE USE OF THAT GOLD JUST DONT SMELT IT BECAUSE WE DONT WANT CRAP ON OUR FINGERS MAYBE THIS IS THE CHROME GOLD THATS ON 8 YEAR OLD CAR ENTHUSIASTS IN GTA V AND GT6 ALSO I DID SAY ITS A HORRIBLE IDEA TO MAKE A GOLDEN TOILET BECAUSE GOLDEN KITCHENS ARE THE IN THING TODAY ITS EVIDENT SOMEPLAYADUDE NEEDS SLEEP BUT HE DONT CARE FOO AND HE HATES THE IDEA OF A GOLDEN TOILET ITS LITERALLY A CRAP IDEA AND WHOEVER DID THIS AND IS REPONSIBLE FOR THIS IS TO BE PUT THROUGH WW2 TORTURE CHAMBERS AND MAKE THEIR DEATHS SLOW BECAUSE THEY WASTE MONEY AND I DONT LIKE THEM AND ITS A HORRIBLE IDEA TO EVEN HAVE A THOUGHT DID YOU THINK I HATE MILITARY OBJECTS ON THIS WALL WELL THINK AGAIN THIS IS SOMETHING DEEPER IN HELL THAN THE DEVEL SIXTEEN YAH I KNOW THIS IS A LONG RANT SPONSORED BY NOBODY GIVES A CRAP AND DID I MENTION THIS IS A HORRBLE IDEA?!

Send this thing to Hell. Wait no, send it below Hell, and destroy all evidence of it's existence. 👎

Seriously Uncool to the max.

I don't care if I'm worth a trillion dollars, I'd never buy one........ but I do find it 'cool' that it exists. It amuses me. So sorry. :dopey:

What's so special about gold ? It's just normal metal. I don't really care if there's no gold in this world :lol: or if it's as common as iron. Who the hell made it a currency ? Is it because of it's color or rarity ? Gold Toilet, it's unique and shows the owner's view, it's just metal, a chemical element, nothing more and nothing less. SZ.

Back