GTP Alternative Cool Wall: 2010-present GTPlanet vs Wham!

• Thread starter Turbo
  • 23 comments

2010-present GTP lanes vs Wham!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
2010-present GTPlanet vs Wham! nominated by @Jimlaad43

Creator: @RouWa, expertly run currently by @Daniel
Information: This game successfully turns 2 months of the year into fear of that song. Clicking links, watching videos, listening to the radio, shopping and watching TV all turn into an exercise in paranoia as you try to avoid hearing one of the most played Christmas songs around.
R.I.P. George Michael, which will only make this year's Christmas even tougher.​

Curator's Comments: Video would not upload when I posted the thread.​

I have so much fun reading the WHAMMED! log, also adds fun of being around GTP waiting for the massacre that Jordan throws upon us every year. Also puts a target in your back if you 🤬 up someone in the past :lol:

Subzero.

People taking a game that should be fun either too seriously or going to far when trying to knock others out is nowhere near cool.

I love the game, but it's far from cool.

It takes something like this to get me to announce my elimination by Christmas Carol (which is probably one of my favorite posts in this forum).

Uncool.

It's fun to play but it's so nerdy that it can't be considered anywhere near cool.

Telling people I take part in the Wham! Challenge is makes me feel really uncool myself.

I'm not
censored.gif
ing sure about this one.
I
censored.gif
ing love that it exists but I don't think it's cool.

Ah,
censored.gif
it. Cool.

Stupid game but still fun to play around the holidays. Still, seriously uncool.

Its little bit of cool comes from keeping people out of uncool places where they might hear the song.

Not having to hear Wham! is very cool. However, making it into a game played on an Internet forum about a racing game is considerably less cool. = Uncool.

(Can't wait for it to start this year.)

''Hey, could you please not play Last Christmas this holiday season?''
''Why?''
''Well, there's a game on this one internet forum where every year we try to avoid the song as long as pos...''
''You're a weird nerd''

Uncool

It's hard having to avoid such a popular song during the silly season that is Christmas. Telling anyone that I'm part of this is stupid but my mum and brother don't mind. They think it's funny. Uncool.

''Hey, could you please not play Last Christmas this holiday season?''
''Why?''
''Well, there's a game on this one internet forum where every year we try to avoid the song as long as pos...''
''You're a weird nerd''

Uncool
Well, yeah, if you think it's only a game it will seem uncool.

The first time you play, it's fun and different and adds a minor amount of excitement to daily routines.
But once you've beaten it, you realize how silly and pointless it is, 'fearing' a song because the internet told you to.

Uncool.

I like the song, and it's fun to watch others be nervous wrecks during the holiday season.

Meh.

Absolutely ridiculous game that has become an annual GTP tradition.

SU.

Back