• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Antarctica
Controls set for heart of sun
GTP_RogerTheHors
Nominated by @fortbo

Jordan 6 Spizike

air-jordan-6-spizike-release-date-05.jpeg

An extremely limited shoe. It is inspired by the original Jordan Spizike designed for Spike Lee.

They are now all sold out.​

This is not the VGT car you are looking for.

These are not the forum founders you are looking for.

This is not the Seriously Uncool you are looking for.

These are not the Jordan 6 Spizike sure is a weird name, but it ain't what you are looking for.

This is the sleep you are looking for, SomePlayaTrooper.

Shoes tell a lot about the person who wears them. These shoes tell that the person who wears them is wasting money.

Seriously uncool!

Now, I like sneakers. Got a few and I wear them a lot - even though they're nor really cool. Regular sneakers are more "meh" than anything, but much better than these. Still, if you wanted cool shoes, you'd go for a nice pair of oxfords... Classy = cool. Imho.

Seriously uncool because of all the constant annoying hype about sneakers. Meh/Cool because I kind of like limited edition/production things and the rarity of the product, but I don't like the sneakers.

Overall: Meh.

What a waste of cow. That leather would have been better used making a wallet or a belt.

Also, look at them crimes against fashion! (Coming from the least fashionable person on Earth.)

Seriously uncool.

Seriously Uncool. There is nothing cool about shoes that cost $170 when they were probably made by some kid in a Chinese sweat-shop for $5. Oh yeah, they are ugly and nothing related to Spike Lee is cool.

I thought I accidentally voted subzero at first. Seriously my heart sank to my stomach faster than when I farted on an elevator just seconds before my hot co-worker got on last Monday. ........

Tend to be worn by the type of lad who wears mahoosive shorts that cover half of his shins along with a basketball top that is again far too big and a flat cap which will either be just perched on his head or fully fitted but the wrong way round and also jewellery that looks expensive but is in fact fake cheap stuff and refers to everyone as 'bro'

Uncool.

Disgusting. I never understood why people even like these kind of shoes.

And that's coming from a guy who wears junners, though I reckon I'm uncool as well.

Anything called the "Spizike" is so uncool it falls off the scale. Probably worn exclusively by jocks with rich parents.

Back